Have you bought anything from Steam Summer Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
As the title suggests, have you purchased anything from the steam summer sale? I've bought 3 games and that's sadly all I can afford at the moment. Oblivion GOTY Delux, Morrowind GOTY, and HellDivers. Oblivion is by far my most favorite Bethesda game to ever come out, quickly followed by Morrowind. Helldivers also looks pretty fun and a few of my friends have the game so I figured why not at least give it a shot. It's %50 off anyway.

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
I have bought:
  • Rocket League
  • Valve Complete Pack
  • ShellShock Live
  • Insurgency
Update:
Bought Outlast (instead of Sleeping Dogs & Metro Redux).

Last edited:

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
If I manage to sell trading cards, I'll buy either Shogun: Total War, Medieval: Total War or Portal Bundle. I still have 24 hours to decide.
As the title suggests, have you purchased anything from the steam summer sale? I've bought 3 games and that's sadly all I can afford at the moment. Oblivion GOTY Delux, Morrowind GOTY, and HellDivers. Oblivion is by far my most favorite Bethesda game to ever come out, quickly followed by Morrowind. Helldivers also looks pretty fun and a few of my friends have the game so I figured why not at least give it a shot. It's %50 off anyway.
I LOVE Morrowind because of their quests (it's not just go here --- good, now go there like in Skyrim) but its combat kind of sucks. You really need to read a manual to figure it out.
Oblivion is perfect mix between Skyrim's beauty and Morrowind's great quests. Also, I won't spoil, but once you discover one location you're gonna love this perfect game even more. :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I have bought:
  • Rocket League
  • Valve Complete Pack
  • ShellShock Live
  • Insurgency
Thinking about Sleeping Dogs or Metro Redux!
Insurgency is one of my favorite FPS games tbh. I haven't played it in a hot minute, but when I did it was a mixture of Arma 3 and Battlefield. No map destruction however hit markers were real, health was as well. It's an overall great game :) If you want to play let me know and I'll re-download it.

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Insurgency is one of my favorite FPS games tbh. I haven't played it in a hot minute, but when I did it was a mixture of Arma 3 and Battlefield. No map destruction however hit markers were real, health was as well. It's an overall great game :) If you want to play let me know and I'll re-download it.
Actually, I bought Insurgency because I got it for dirt cheap price. Deal price is Rs.55 (~0.85$) and I got it for Rs. 28 (~0.45$) by partnering up with 3 other Indian guys on Reddit XP. Besides, I loved ShellShock Live and Rocket League so much that I didn't prefer to play Insurgency at all.

I'm desperately looking forward to play ShellShock with friends. So, if you have the game then feel free to join :cool:.

Today, I bought Outlast and I'm very excited to play it this weekend.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Actually, I bought Insurgency because I got it for dirt cheap price. Deal price is Rs.55 (~0.85$) and I got it for Rs. 28 (~0.45$) by partnering up with 3 other Indian guys on Reddit XP. Besides, I loved ShellShock Live and Rocket League so much that I didn't prefer to play Insurgency at all.

I'm desperately looking forward to play ShellShock with friends. So, if you have the game then feel free to join :cool:.

Today, I bought Outlast and I'm very excited to play it this weekend.
Outlast is an amazing game.

I just bought Move or Die which is a Rick and Morty game :D it's also a game you can play with other people so I bought a 4 pack and I'm planning on giving one away here soon on GH :D

Raygen

God of Gaming
Outlast is an amazing game.

I just bought Move or Die which is a Rick and Morty game :D it's also a game you can play with other people so I bought a 4 pack and I'm planning on giving one away here soon on GH :D
i was planning on buying move or die but it skipped my mind :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1498897641,1498897600][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have bought:
  • Rocket League
  • Valve Complete Pack
  • ShellShock Live
  • Insurgency
Update:
Bought Outlast (instead of Sleeping Dogs & Metro Redux).
i have insurgency too.Had for a long time but started playing 2 days ago and it's fun combat is realistic
[DOUBLEPOST=1498897720][/DOUBLEPOST]I have bought
  • Town of salem
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands pre-sequel
  • Daed by daylight
  • GTA V

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
I haven't bought a single thing. The summer sale feels way less special without the flash sales and everything.
I've barely even browsed through what's on sale.

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
i was planning on buying move or die but it skipped my mind :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1498897641,1498897600][/DOUBLEPOST]

i have insurgency too.Had for a long time but started playing 2 days ago and it's fun combat is realistic
[DOUBLEPOST=1498897720][/DOUBLEPOST]I have bought
  • Town of salem
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands pre-sequel
  • Daed by daylight
  • GTA V
I guess now I'll have to give Insurgency a try since you both are recommending it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498939327][/DOUBLEPOST]Are there any other cheap 4-pack games worth buying this sale? I'm thinking about distributing it among friends. I strictly don't prefer survival and anime games as of now. I'm looking for ones like ShellShock and Brawlhalla type of games. Easy to learn and can play anytime even during a brief period of 30 mins. Here are ones I know :
  • Insurgency, Rocket League & ShellShock (which I bought & loved)
  • Rust (not interested...very time consuming)
  • Borderlands (too expensive for free distribution)
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing (looks childish but potential option)
  • Skullgirls (another potential option)
  • Move or Die (recommended by @Xyphien looks good)
  • and many more whose names I have never heard.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Are there any other cheap 4-pack games worth buying this sale? I'm thinking about distributing it among friends. I strictly don't prefer survival and anime games as of now. I'm looking for ones like ShellShock and Brawlhalla type of games. Easy to learn and can play anytime even during a brief period of 30 mins. Here are ones I know :
I think the Borderlands games would be well worth it. The four pack is $15. Borderlands 2 is a AAA game with tons of content. Some of them might already own it, so you might not have to buy 4 copies. It's probably my favorite co-op game.

I think people are kinda picky when it comes to fighting games, so Skullgirls might not be the best choice. I also don't think it has a 4-player mode (if you wanted to play with them).

Sonic All Stars Racing is pretty fun. That could be a good choice.

Raygen

God of Gaming
I think the Borderlands games would be well worth it. The four pack is $15. Borderlands 2 is a AAA game with tons of content. Some of them might already own it, so you might not have to buy 4 copies. It's probably my favorite co-op game.

I think people are kinda picky when it comes to fighting games, so Skullgirls might not be the best choice. I also don't think it has a 4-player mode (if you wanted to play with them).

Sonic All Stars Racing is pretty fun. That could be a good choice.
Borderlands 2-4 pack converted to INR won't be too cheap,it' be around average price but yes it totes worth it
[DOUBLEPOST=1498963048,1498960263][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess now I'll have to give Insurgency a try since you both are recommending it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498939327][/DOUBLEPOST]Are there any other cheap 4-pack games worth buying this sale? I'm thinking about distributing it among friends. I strictly don't prefer survival and anime games as of now. I'm looking for ones like ShellShock and Brawlhalla type of games. Easy to learn and can play anytime even during a brief period of 30 mins. Here are ones I know :
  • Insurgency, Rocket League & ShellShock (which I bought & loved)
  • Rust (not interested...very time consuming)
  • Borderlands (too expensive for free distribution)
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing (looks childish but potential option)
  • Skullgirls (another potential option)
  • Move or Die (recommended by @Xyphien looks good)
  • and many more whose names I have never heard.
well i prefer move or die as it's fun and 4-pack is cheap at INR rate. Other than that i' suggest
  • Gang Beast- no 4 bundle pack but the game is great,now devs have added online multiplayer
  • Town of Salem- i'll say watch the gameplay first,no 4 pack but cheaper than gang beast
  • Broforce- it's good but steam is drunk single copy is Rs119 but 4-pack bundle is Rs929.No clue why X/
  • Mercenary kings
  • Trine 2
  • Ryse:confused:on of rome-it's okay okay 7/10
  • Depth
  • Aragami
  • Worms
That's all i can think of if you want el ninja i can give you the link to grab it for free. you can buy 157 steam keys for $5 if you want,which is totally worth it

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Borderlands 2-4 pack converted to INR won't be too cheap,it' be around average price but yes it totes worth it
[DOUBLEPOST=1498963048,1498960263][/DOUBLEPOST]

well i prefer move or die as it's fun and 4-pack is cheap at INR rate. Other than that i' suggest
  • Gang Beast- no 4 bundle pack but the game is great,now devs have added online multiplayer
  • Town of Salem- i'll say watch the gameplay first,no 4 pack but cheaper than gang beast
  • Broforce- it's good but steam is drunk single copy is Rs119 but 4-pack bundle is Rs929.No clue why X/
  • Mercenary kings
  • Trine 2
  • Ryse:confused:on of rome-it's okay okay 7/10
  • Depth
  • Aragami
  • Worms
That's all i can think of if you want el ninja i can give you the link to grab it for free. you can buy 157 steam keys for $5 if you want,which is totally worth it
I checked out steamdb which also had my region's pricing. Borderlands is not that expensive but when are you planning to distribute it for free, such price matters.
Zombie Army Triology has still acceptable price. But I not a big fan of Zombie games and I still have to play Left 4 Dead series which is considered as the best of its kind by some of my friends.
Terraria seems pretty cool but we all have that now. I'll let you guys know if I find some potential options. Right now, Sonic All Stars Racing is the only one which fulfills the criteria.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I haven't bought a single thing. The summer sale feels way less special without the flash sales and everything.
I've barely even browsed through what's on sale.
This. It was certainly interesting waking up and browsing what's new on sale. Discounts would be legendary too. Now you just check the wishlist and that's it, like any other sale.

Raygen

God of Gaming
I checked out steamdb which also had my region's pricing. Borderlands is not that expensive but when are you planning to distribute it for free, such price matters.
Zombie Army Triology has still acceptable price. But I not a big fan of Zombie games and I still have to play Left 4 Dead series which is considered as the best of its kind by some of my friends.
Terraria seems pretty cool but we all have that now. I'll let you guys know if I find some potential options. Right now, Sonic All Stars Racing is the only one which fulfills the criteria.
Will be better if you tell the price range ^.^ as said gang beasts is great and fun so is worms !!

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Will be better if you tell the price range ^.^ as said gang beasts is great and fun so is worms !!
My price range for 4-pack is INR equivalent of 8-10 USD. I have few games shortlisted. I may even go for few cool and cheap games not available in 4-pack.
Unfortunately, gang beasts is bit expensive with respect to my budget.

Raygen

God of Gaming
My price range for 4-pack is INR equivalent of 8-10 USD. I have few games shortlisted. I may even go for few cool and cheap games not available in 4-pack.
Unfortunately, gang beasts is bit expensive with respect to my budget.
Broforce ? it's in budget,just buy single copy instead of bundle will be cheaper XD

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
So far I bought Medieval: Total War, Shogun: Total War and Portal Bundle.
Still looking to buy Goat Simulator: Waste of Space DLC.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499274493,1499236484][/DOUBLEPOST]Last minute shopping, I was thinking of what can I buy for 0,49€ and I was having my mind split and I FELL FOR THE FUCKING MEME AND BOUGHT SHITTY CLOCK SIMULATOR INSTEAD OF EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR.
I can't believe what idiot am I.

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
So far I bought Medieval: Total War, Shogun: Total War and Portal Bundle.
Still looking to buy Goat Simulator: Waste of Space DLC.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499274493,1499236484][/DOUBLEPOST]Last minute shopping, I was thinking of what can I buy for 0,49€ and I was having my mind split and I FELL FOR THE FUCKING MEME AND BOUGHT SHITTY CLOCK SIMULATOR INSTEAD OF EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR.
I can't believe what idiot am I.
You can still ask for a refund bro. For refund you need to have playtime of less than 2 hrs and issue a refund within 14 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.