Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
160-giveaway.png
Salutations Gamers! Tis I, Xyphien! I am here to bring you our largest giveaway we've ever done! We're giving away over $200 worth of games for FREE!

Facerig Pro, Facerig, Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, Ryse Son of Rome, Project Cards, The Escapist, The Escapist: Alcatraz, The Escapists: Duct tapes are forever, The Escapists: Escape Team, and The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility!

First place Winner will receive the following rewards:
VIP Membership for 1 month, Facerig Pro, Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, Ryse Son of Rome, Project Cards, The Escapist, The Escapist: Alcatraz, The Escapists: Duct tapes are forever, The Escapists: Escape Team, The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility, and a Trophy.

Second Place Winner will receive the following rewards:
Facerig, Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, and a second place Trophy.

Third Place Winner will receive the following rewards:
Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, and a third place Trophy.

Simply Post below stating that you wish to enter the giveaway. On April 1st we will select three winners. The more active you are, the more people you refer, the better chance of winning is for you. So, stay active, and keep on keeping on!

Last edited:

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Yo bro, you now im all for it xD... So count me on it im participating xD
Well good luck to me ahahah

D4rkn355

Semi-Pro
lol man you didnt waste time and get straight to the point xD well after all this contest is too tempting XP
Fu... you got me dude xD but like you said the offer is so tempting. Bro they are giving away Project Cars! I am just so hyped!

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Fu... you got me dude xD but like you said the offer is so tempting. Bro they are giving away Project Cars! I am just so hyped!
Yeah i got what you mean, Project Cars is the game that lead me to participate to this contest lol

Status
Not open for further replies.