• Other (reply to thread)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Hello hello. Some of the community agreed that factions is too hostile and should be changed to a more laid back server type like prison! This poll will last a week. Majority sets the type for the server. (Ive been busy with jobs, and family recently, sorry for that) if you wish to work together to help you may! You will get your own ghcommunity rank for being on the server during release, and for helping with building! This will include usefull commands to help guide you through the server! (If the server does grow big, we could possibly have all of these in good time)

IP: GameHandout.gameserv.co:25625

Last edited by a moderator:

keirzilla

MERMAID
/other - prison/faction! Whenever someone buys their way out, if that is an option, they can create a faction in the outside world.

Reactions: JYN

JYN

God of Gaming
~Dev My Honest Opinion: Factions gets stall and boring really quickly after a while on factions (Raiding, Buying, Selling etc - It's all the same.)
Kit-pvp, Although I'm not the best PvPer on Minecraft I enjoy it so much, from 1v1's - 2v2's and 3v3's and if I don't have a team to create, I simply go into FFA or Ranked Matches!
However there's a twist on Kit-pvp... You have to VOTE for every 20 ranked matches or you can wait 6 - 12 or sometimes 24 hours for another 20 ranked matches! Simple but yet so fun! We can include Potion-pvp & Kit-pvp as well as FFA and Team Deathmatches and Maybe One in the chamber as a minigame but lets not get that far. One in the chamber is like in Call of duty but in minecraft - with only a bow, stone sword and 1 arrow, shoot one arrow at a enemy and their dead (One shot kill) and with a sword, a few hits will do them good.
However this is the concept that I thought of in my head, I can't wait to hear all your other Ideas. I personally don't like keirzilla Idea because we want to have something that's easy to setup and not go through gamemodes like prison in minecraft just to goto factions, at that point you might is well have both servers.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Hungergames/Factions would be something I'd love to see come to the server.

keirzilla

MERMAID
Hungergames/Factions would be something I'd love to see come to the server.
I agree. I've only ever played Hunger Games once and I loved it. I'll love it even more on a server with all of my buddies! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1438759894,1438759871][/DOUBLEPOST]OH AND SUPERNATURALS but of course that's no longer an option. UGHHHHHHH </3

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
I actually love hunger games but I wish I was just free for all then when it is 3 people skype and team so it get pretty annoying

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I actually love hunger games but I wish I was just free for all then when it is 3 people skype and team so it get pretty annoying
I once played hunger games with 5 people in a skype group, we didnt work together and ended up killing each other. 10/10 would do again.