STEAM MADE ME AN EXCEPTION AND REFUNDED ME THE GAME !!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
During the summer sale I bought Ampu-Tea ,a Surgeon Simulator-like game in which you make a tea with robotic arm.
Now,the conditions to refund the game are : Game must be purchased within 2 weeks
Playtime must not be greater than 2 hours.

The game right now is cheaper about 0,25€ ,and I decided to refund it (to a guy without a credit card it means a lot lol) . I wasn't hoping Steam will accept my refund request because my playtime is near 3 hours,but guess what,they did.

They may have a bad customer support (although it isn't their bad,it's because of cancer ass community),but they are friendly as hell. Almost as good as EA Support.

You have to wait way longer than in EA,but hey ! Steam is awesome,and they would do anything to make their customers happy. (Skyrim paid mods,never forget) :D

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
The best customer support i have ever had was actually blizzard, after the great account hacking of DB3 launch my account was stolen during the raid and i didnt really play any blizzard games for 2 years (i was engrossed in league instead).

When the time came i contacted customer support and reported that my account was stolen 2 years ago but i never got the chance to report it stolen, after answering a few question to a GM he found the stolen account (they had changed litterary everything) and restored it to me.

He was very polite all the way through and i made sure i was polite all the way through too >.<

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I like enthusiastic Indians working in EA.
They sent to my friend copy of Crysis. He asked them outta nowhere,for no reason,and they gave it to him :D

IceGolem

God of Gaming
And here I am, sitting with a VAC ban I got for no reason.. And Steam support keeps sending me those "copy and paste responses for dummies".. I shall forever be branded as "He who has been banned" :(

IceGolem

God of Gaming
How the fuck did you get VAC for no reason ? lol
I seriously don't know, I've never used any hacks in my life and I've always made fun of those guys who accused me of hacking. I was always like "Yea, sure, report me lol". But one day, I logged into steam, started Black Ops 2 and.. It didn't let me join a game, saying I was VAC banned :D I think me or my computer itself may have manipulated game files in some tiny way, and that trigger-crazy banning bot of theirs saw it as a cheat -_-

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
That sounds like an exciting story.
I don't know what did you mean by that,but I feel sarcasm lol

I seriously don't know, I've never used any hacks in my life and I've always made fun of those guys who accused me of hacking. I was always like "Yea, sure, report me lol". But one day, I logged into steam, started Black Ops 2 and.. It didn't let me join a game, saying I was VAC banned :D I think me or my computer itself may have manipulated game files in some tiny way, and that trigger-crazy banning bot of theirs saw it as a cheat -_-
When you play so good they report you for cheating XD But hey,I feel for ya

IceGolem

God of Gaming
I don't know what did you mean by that,but I feel sarcasm lol

When you play so good they report you for cheating XD But hey,I feel for ya
Yeah, it's all fun and games until you actually get banned :D thanks for the sympathies though :D

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Here in local PC game corner (don't know how it's called in english,though) a number of people got VAC banned because one guy installed cheat on one computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.