Would you kindly let me introduce myself?

Random poll: Hi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I begin? That is the question I've been asking myself for one… two… three second now. And I still don't know the answer and it's freaking me out, to be honest. But let's try it. What could go wrong? Apart from being torn apart and eaten alive...

Anyway, if you didn't go away yet, you have my frank permission to buy a cake for youself.

Now, as you probably may've figured out yourself by now, I'm Honzas4400, so you can call me by that, or simply Honzas (or 'that idiot whose name I already forgot'). If you insist, my real name is…
…you really want to know it, don't you?…
…and if you want to congratulate me for being one year closer to death, you can do so on 27th of March. Or come visit me to Prague, Czech Republic. If you dare to find me. Or the state.

Since 2012, I'm working-ish as a journalist for Czech (you'll hear that word a lot I guess) Games Magazine Zing.cz. So it means that I'm terrible at writing anything what makes sense.
I, of course, am in love with videogames. But I'm also an active keyboard player. Meaning the piano-keyboard. But also computer keyboard...

Favorite games:
Choosing favorite games is probably the hardest thing I had to do in my life. Not counting writing this piece of crap... But let me get it straight - I don't have a favorite game or series. But! If I really, really had to pick something, I'll probably look towards Portal series, Cannon Fodder, Crash Bandicoot series, Half-Life series, Call of Duty series (until 4th installment [minus] third one + Black Ops sub-series), Battlefield: Bad Company 2, The Witcher series and a lot of others.

Since I play only on PC, my collection can be sort of little. But it can change. I'm active and open supporter of both handheld and home consoles. Go peasants!

Favorite movies and TV series:
Now, my favorite movies and TV series are little more clear than my "favorite" games. My absolutely most favorite TV series of all times is without a doubt Doctor Who. Especially New Who from 2005-, altough old episodes are great too. Even though I don't like sci-fi that much (Star Wars is exception), which is both weird and interesting.

My other favorite TV series are Arrow, Flash, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Sleeping Hollow, Daredevil, Gotham and yet again - a lot of others.
My favorite movies on the other hand are mentioned Star Wars series along with Nolan's Batman trilogy and Back to the Future trilogy.

Favorite music :
Picking a music is much more harder than it looks. I simply don't have a total-favorite music or even a genre. I do like what I like. But I don like to keep my hands away from too-loud Metal songs and brass band songs.

But I can tell you my 3 favorite bands along with some favorite singles from them. Gold medal would go to Imagine Dragons and their songs Gold, Radioactive, I'm So Sorry, Demons, Warriors, Monster, Who We Are, Tokyo, and I could go basically with all of their songs.

Silver medal would be for Poets of the Fall, who've made selected soundtrack for Max Payne and Alan Wake, along with beautiful songs Love Will Come to You and Lift.

Aaand Muse will take the bronze medal for their Undisclosed Desires and Uprising.

Other things:
Don't be shy to contact me. I'm basically always 'here'. Or you can try my Skype (honzator123), Steam (honzas4400) or e-mail (honzas4400w@gmail.com). If you do try the Steam, please, read my rules first. Thank you. I'm always willing to help if it's within my power.

Thing I HATE:
One word: warez. I really don't care if you do illegally download movies, games, or anything... Just don't say it out loud.

That'll be all I guess. I hope it wasn't that long reading, but I hope you've learned something about me. And you don't (h)ate me already. It will be nice to meet you all - one by one, ban by ban.

(attached file edited-crafted-created-whatever-made by amazing me)

PS: Cake is a lie.

Attachments

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Thank you. The pleasure's on my side.
*bowing so low I can actually see the dirt between my toes*
Well seeing that we have almost everything in common, itll be fun to have you around. I'm also a huge fan of those shows. I hope you get a chance to win awesome games and have fun doing it ;)
So off into the void. Alonze. Geronimo.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Welcome to the forum.
We have a couple of things in common. Not many at all: Gotham and Portal (which hardly counts because everyone likes it).

@BoundlessMotion is a graphics enthusiast. He might enjoy chatting you up about your (H).

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Welcome to the forums, that certainly is an interesting introduction >.<

If you need help with anything, feel free to personally contact me or any other staff and we will try to do our best to help you.

I only play PC games so same thing here >.< library a bit limited

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Since I play only on PC, my collection can be sort of little.
LIES AND SLANDER! I only have 9 games between both my XBONE and PS4. But I have well over 200+ games on steam. PC is where it's at doe!

Thing I HATE:
One word: warez. I really don't care if you do illegally download movies, games, or anything... Just don't say it out loud.
That type of discussion isn't allowed here. So you don't have to worry about that :D

I can tell we will get along by this intro XD If you're interested in an amazing series (Sadly on has 6 episodes though episode 7 is COMING ON TONIGHT!!!) look up Mr. Robot. It's by far my favorite series currently, it's absolutely fantastic. It's about a hacker who hacks people to help make a difference, but get's caught up in some hardcore shit trying to 'save the world' It's spectacular. I'm making a post about it now. Look for it in the off topic section.

Thanks everyone for this warm welcome.

Well seeing that we have almost everything in common, itll be fun to have you around. I'm also a huge fan of those shows. I hope you get a chance to win awesome games and have fun doing it ;).
There sure will be ton of fun :)

Welcome to the forum.
We have a couple of things in common. Not many at all: Gotham and Portal (which hardly counts because everyone likes it).
@BoundlessMotion is a graphics enthusiast. He might enjoy chatting you up about your (H).
I don't think Gotham is THAT liked. But Portal sure is. I guess.
About BoundlessMotion - haha, thanks.

Welcome to the forums, that certainly is an interesting introduction >.<
If you need help with anything, feel free to personally contact me or any other staff and we will try to do our best to help you.
I only play PC games so same thing here >.< library a bit limited
Thank you. I'll be a drama queen when I need help :)

LIES AND SLANDER! I only have 9 games between both my XBONE and PS4. But I have well over 200+ games on steam. PC is where it's at doe!
Haha, I bascially meant console exclusives. Uncharted, for instance, which is so popular, it's becoming unpopulary mainstream...

I can tell we will get along by this intro XD If you're interested in an amazing series (Sadly on has 6 episodes though episode 7 is COMING ON TONIGHT!!!) look up Mr. Robot. It's by far my favorite series currently, it's absolutely fantastic. It's about a hacker who hacks people to help make a difference, but get's caught up in some hardcore shit trying to 'save the world' It's spectacular. I'm making a post about it now. Look for it in the off topic section.
Thank you. I do hope that we'll get along :) About Mr. Robot, thank you for the tip. I'll take a look.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
I don't think Gotham is THAT liked. But Portal sure is. I guess.
I was only referring to portal as being widely liked.
Gotham seems to be on the other end of the spectrum. I don't know anyone that watches it.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Vítej na GameHandout!
(Fine, fine, I'm not gonna confuse you guys - English later on:p)
It seems we have a lot in common - Star Wars, The Witcher, Back to the Future AND - most importantly - Czech Republic! Yaay!
Anyways, I hope you'll like this website as much as I did Zing. Enjoy your stay :)

keirzilla

MERMAID
You are a likable person, I must say. We too have some things in common. Forgive me if I don't scroll up to check and see so I can name them all. Hope you stay for a long time. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.