1,000 Member Giveaway Winners!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin

Salutations everyone! I have manually entered in everyones entries based off the following information:
Per post = 1 entry.
Per topic = 2 entry.
posts with less than 3 words = 0 entry.

After which I put them all in a random name generator and chose the first three names that were picked.

The winners are as followed!

First Place: Winning the following games: X Com 2, Broken Age, Inside, Undertale, and Kingdoms New Land
The winner is............ @Katrina ! Congratulations on your new games!

Second Place: Winning the following games: Mordheim City of the Damned, Space Engineers, Space Run Galaxy, and Layers of Fear masterpiece edition.
The winner is.......... @Elocrypt ! Congratulation on your new games!

Third Place: Winning the following games: Space Quest Collection, The Turning Test, and The Magic Circle.
The winner is...... @GewoonRobbie ! Congratulations on your new games!

Let's all give a warm round of applause for these winners! Congratulations to everyone. If you have had 5 posts or more then you will be receiving a random game as well! So... Everyone is technically a winner who joined the contest!

P.S. Please allow 24 hours for the games to be sent. It's late here and I'm off to bed DX

Last edited:

Elocrypt

God of Gaming
Oh wow, wasn't expecting that. Thank you for the congratulations everyone! And congratulations to the other winners, we all had some good luck this time.

I wish you all good luck for our future events to come.

Brysch

MLG Random
Congrats to the winners, and best of luck next time to everyone else!

Katrina

God of Gaming
Website
vid.me
I wanted to confirm to the public that I have received the codes and they all worked. Thank you for gamehandout staff for creating the contest and thanks to everyone who chatted with me. I'll be sticking around.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Will other participants get wooden crate?
They will later today. I was super busy yesterday so I didn't have enough time to give all other participants their prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us