Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

1,000 Member Giveaway Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:26

Salutations everyone! I have manually entered in everyones entries based off the following information:
Per post = 1 entry.
Per topic = 2 entry.
posts with less than 3 words = 0 entry.

After which I put them all in a random name generator and chose the first three names that were picked.

The winners are as followed!

First Place: Winning the following games: X Com 2, Broken Age, Inside, Undertale, and Kingdoms New Land
The winner is............ @Katrina ! Congratulations on your new games!

Second Place: Winning the following games: Mordheim City of the Damned, Space Engineers, Space Run Galaxy, and Layers of Fear masterpiece edition.
The winner is.......... @Elocrypt ! Congratulation on your new games!

Third Place: Winning the following games: Space Quest Collection, The Turning Test, and The Magic Circle.
The winner is...... @GewoonRobbie ! Congratulations on your new games!

Let's all give a warm round of applause for these winners! Congratulations to everyone. If you have had 5 posts or more then you will be receiving a random game as well! So... Everyone is technically a winner who joined the contest!

P.S. Please allow 24 hours for the games to be sent. It's late here and I'm off to bed DX

Last edited:

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Yesterday, 23:26
Oh wow, wasn't expecting that. Thank you for the congratulations everyone! And congratulations to the other winners, we all had some good luck this time.

I wish you all good luck for our future events to come.

Local time
Today, 20:26
I wanted to confirm to the public that I have received the codes and they all worked. Thank you for gamehandout staff for creating the contest and thanks to everyone who chatted with me. I'll be sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: