1,000 Member Giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
1000members.png

It's almost time! We're coming close to hitting 1,000 Members! Because of this amazing achievement, we're going to be giving away countless prizes once we hit the 1,000 member mark! The only requirements you will need will be having at least 5 posts on the forums, and posting on this post right here! As a bonus, we will also be giving away Arma 3 on a third party system to help spread the word about GameHandout!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE ARMA 3 GIVEAWAY!

Once again, simply make a post below, and have at least 5 posts to enter into this HUGE giveaway!

Activity weighs heavily on the determining factor of who wins or not.

Note: If we do not receive at least 10 users we will continue this giveaway until the 10 user mark has been hit.

Prizes:

1000membergiveaway.png

Last edited:

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Joining for X-COM :p
Good luck everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Inside looks neat. I played LIMBO like four times already, never can get bored of it.
Perfect game for "relax n play" days.

Soleil

God of Gaming
Ooo! I'd love to join ^.^ !
Good luck to everyone, and congrats to 1,000 members!

LordIconMC

Dedicated Gamer
I am considering entering but i have no clue if i have more then 5 posts on the forum so I guess good luck everyone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I just saw that if you expand next to your name on a post you can see messages :)

DonMakafi

Casual Gamer
Hey, count me in for XCOM 2 or Inside!

Thanks for the giveaway <3

J D

Dedicated Gamer
Sign me up! Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 1k! Cheers to the growing community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us