Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

1,000 Member Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:53
1000members.png

It's almost time! We're coming close to hitting 1,000 Members! Because of this amazing achievement, we're going to be giving away countless prizes once we hit the 1,000 member mark! The only requirements you will need will be having at least 5 posts on the forums, and posting on this post right here! As a bonus, we will also be giving away Arma 3 on a third party system to help spread the word about GameHandout!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE ARMA 3 GIVEAWAY!

Once again, simply make a post below, and have at least 5 posts to enter into this HUGE giveaway!

Activity weighs heavily on the determining factor of who wins or not.

Note: If we do not receive at least 10 users we will continue this giveaway until the 10 user mark has been hit.

Prizes:

1000membergiveaway.png

Last edited:

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:53
Inside looks neat. I played LIMBO like four times already, never can get bored of it.
Perfect game for "relax n play" days.

Local time
Today, 18:53
I am considering entering but i have no clue if i have more then 5 posts on the forum so I guess good luck everyone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I just saw that if you expand next to your name on a post you can see messages :)

J D

MLG Champion
Newb
Local time
Today, 19:53
Sign me up! Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 1k! Cheers to the growing community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: