Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

2 weeks absence

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:31
Hello everyone, from Thursday-around April 15th there's a HUGE chance I won't be on for those days. They just told me I am going to the field for around 2 weeks. It's looking like we'll be staying out there the entire time and thus I won't have anything but my phone for internet capability. This means any events, giveaways, etc.

All events, giveaways, plans, etc. held in that time will still be held through, however it will have to wait until I get back to be announced and prizes given to the winners. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, however, with my job things like this happen all to frequently.

The shop will be closed for those 2 weeks as well. This should give you a perfect opportunity to save up and get the games you really want!

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: