20 Brawlhalla codes to giveaway!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Thank you to the staff over at Brawlhalla for giving me 20 codes to the closed beta for Brawhalla. I'll be giving them away to random users, throughout every way possible. All of our social media, and of course through being active on the forums!

For our first winner I've chosen one random person @Manny !! Congratulations! We're down to 19 right now :D

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Thank you to the staff over at Brawlhalla for giving me 20 codes to the closed beta for Brawhalla. I'll be giving them away to random users, throughout every way possible. All of our social media, and of course through being active on the forums!

For our first winner I've chosen one random person @Manny !! Congratulations! We're down to 19 right now :D

Cool giveaway, thanks guys ;)

Batman

God of Gaming
Awesome! I hope some people get this, I have it and the game is absolutely stunning!

Balthazarmkd

God of Gaming
From what I've seen that's a very fine game. Still don't have it, but I'm planning on getting it sometime in life. I've played a similar game on Steam, Megabyte Punch is the name, and I strongly recommend it. If anybody has it and wants to play it, PM me, we can make an arrangement.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us