20 Brawlhalla codes to giveaway!!!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Thank you to the staff over at Brawlhalla for giving me 20 codes to the closed beta for Brawhalla. I'll be giving them away to random users, throughout every way possible. All of our social media, and of course through being active on the forums!

For our first winner I've chosen one random person @Manny !! Congratulations! We're down to 19 right now :D

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
So it's like a Smash Brothers game for the pc?
That's really cool.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Thank you to the staff over at Brawlhalla for giving me 20 codes to the closed beta for Brawhalla. I'll be giving them away to random users, throughout every way possible. All of our social media, and of course through being active on the forums!

For our first winner I've chosen one random person @Manny !! Congratulations! We're down to 19 right now :D

Cool giveaway, thanks guys ;)

Balthazarmkd

God of Gaming
From what I've seen that's a very fine game. Still don't have it, but I'm planning on getting it sometime in life. I've played a similar game on Steam, Megabyte Punch is the name, and I strongly recommend it. If anybody has it and wants to play it, PM me, we can make an arrangement.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
This game is pretty awesome, i'm pretty sad i didnt grab more copies of it when i had the chance ( i always grab 3 copies from my 3 emails but i didnt on this one :/ )