Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

500 member giveaway!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 07:18
We have just hit our 400 mark, and we are coming up on our half thousand mark quickly! So, what better incentive to give you all to promote GameHandout and get us more members than another HUGE GIVEAWAY! The users with the highest referrals by 500 members will get a game of their choice! YES!! A GAME OF YOUR CHOICE! What do you want the most from the shop? Is it CSGO? Skyrim? Whatever it may be, you have a chance of getting it!

To find your referral code simple go here: http://gamehandout.com/invite/ you can either send them an email directly or click the generate link to make your own referral code!

*NOTE: We must have at least 5 members with 5+ referrals in order to count this giveaway*
Everyone who joins and has at least 5 members will get a FREE random game! And the number one person with the MOST ACTIVE Referrals will get to choose his/her game from the shop list!

In order to join, simply post saying that you're participating in this giveaway!

Last edited:

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:18
I'll be participating on this giveaway. :) I'm not really good with referring people, but lets see what I can do...

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I'm participating.
I don't get it,do I have to reffer 5 friends or ? :D
in order to receive a random game you have to refer at least 5 people. If you refer the most people you will get to choose what game you get :D

Funny thing I brought people here without my reference.
rofl, I know you did, and that sucks :/ sadly there isn't a way to have that added to your referrals, but you're guaranteed a free game for doing so at the end of this however :)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
too bad i don't have any friends...oh well maybe next time :D
There are plenty of other sites, steam groups, forums, etc. You can offer the site too :) Who doesn't like free games & an awesome community? XD

Local time
Today, 17:48
The title is very misleading ;)
Isn't it supposed to be 500 members celebration giveaway or something like that?
It's a great idea though.
Hope you guys get more and more members in the near future :D

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 14:18
Isn't it supposed to be 500 members celebration giveaway or something like that?
Darnit, now i can only think of it as "we are gonna give 500 members away".
Also i just noticed i was in the picture as i put xyphien as my referer XD

Pietro

God of Gaming
Local time
I want to participate! I don't know if I will be able to get 5 members, but I will try hahah
[DOUBLEPOST=1434600794,1434599425][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, do I need to use the Referral Link or the One-time Invitation?

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:18
Don't worry, we aren't giving away our valuable members. Some of us have already grown pretty attached to you guys.

Wait, do I need to use the Referral Link or the One-time Invitation?
Referral. It does the same thing as the one-time, but never runs out. Therefore, it is better.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:18
Just wondering, what's the purpose of the One-time Invitation then?
Beats me.
I guess if you're some super cool guy who everyone wants to refer them, and you only want to let a few select people use your referral code, then you should use the one-time thing.

In actuality, it's probably for like invite-only Xenforo (which is what this forum runs on) forums. I think it comes with the forum by default.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
One last question hahah How do I see people that have made an account using my referral code?
From your profile, there's an "invite" tab when you're viewing it, and in it you see if anyone has signed up from your ref link. :) There's a screen shot a few posts above.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: