Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Trade $550 for CS:GO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:12
As title suggests... Contact me if you are interested.
$550 can buy you at least 2 Games or maybe more on GameHandout!
Whoever accepts this trade will get $500 sent too you immediately
Also, I've not been active and I want to give away my GH meaning I'm going to stop being on GH
CS:GO must be gifted too me on a new fresh account - I'll tell you my Steam once it's been made.
You must add me on steam before gifting the game to me. Steam's policy has changed meaning
I have to spend $5+ to add friends + more however I do not have paypal yet because there is some issues with my bank account and some other things which I cannot tell you. This means you have to add me instead, then I will be able to accept it and get the game, once the game is gifted I will send you $550 through GameHandout and all will be good.
You will buy/save/sell games as you wish and do what ever with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: