A place to chat about random stuff

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Guys i know there is already the off topic section for this, but what i'm aiming for is some sort of place where you could chat without making tons of threads that most times got unresponded or get only 1-2 posts. Ok, so guys, what im trying to say is to make one sort of chat-box or maybe if it is too complicate to make a daily thread where ppl can chat about random stuff.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Great idea. I don't know how it didn't occur to any of us sooner. :)
Sooo, wassup? :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Guys i know there is already the off topic section for this, but what i'm aiming for is some sort of place where you could chat without making tons of threads that most times got unresponded or get only 1-2 posts. Ok, so guys, what im trying to say is to make one sort of chat-box or maybe if it is too complicate to make a daily thread where ppl can chat about random stuff.
https://discord.gg/yEREcaS

Already something that has been done :) Discord is a free service, and it's a great little chat system that won't take up any unneeded bandwidth from the site :) Just click that, and you can either use it via browser or download it for a lot of amazing features. It also has a voice chat option as well. Thanks to @therealattacka for helping to set it up!

Nomec104

God of Gaming
https://discord.gg/yEREcaS

Already something that has been done :) Discord is a free service, and it's a great little chat system that won't take up any unneeded bandwidth from the site :) Just click that, and you can either use it via browser or download it for a lot of amazing features. It also has a voice chat option as well. Thanks to @therealattacka for helping to set it up!
Omg srsly bro, in the past i used it when playing some competitive fps online (i.e. Alliance of Valiant Arms)

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Talking about discord
Had an awful experiance with them today
REX cancer group giveaway, stay clear away from them.
I won a key and the bot didnt confirm it for me.
Plus staff didnt give a shieyt about it.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Talking about discord
Had an awful experiance with them today
REX cancer group giveaway, stay clear away from them.
I won a key and the bot didnt confirm it for me.
Plus staff didnt give a shieyt about it.
Luckily Gamehandout isnt like that, i have never seen such a good giveaway site :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us