Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

A place to chat about random stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:56
Guys i know there is already the off topic section for this, but what i'm aiming for is some sort of place where you could chat without making tons of threads that most times got unresponded or get only 1-2 posts. Ok, so guys, what im trying to say is to make one sort of chat-box or maybe if it is too complicate to make a daily thread where ppl can chat about random stuff.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:56
Guys i know there is already the off topic section for this, but what i'm aiming for is some sort of place where you could chat without making tons of threads that most times got unresponded or get only 1-2 posts. Ok, so guys, what im trying to say is to make one sort of chat-box or maybe if it is too complicate to make a daily thread where ppl can chat about random stuff.
https://discord.gg/yEREcaS

Already something that has been done :) Discord is a free service, and it's a great little chat system that won't take up any unneeded bandwidth from the site :) Just click that, and you can either use it via browser or download it for a lot of amazing features. It also has a voice chat option as well. Thanks to @therealattacka for helping to set it up!

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
https://discord.gg/yEREcaS

Already something that has been done :) Discord is a free service, and it's a great little chat system that won't take up any unneeded bandwidth from the site :) Just click that, and you can either use it via browser or download it for a lot of amazing features. It also has a voice chat option as well. Thanks to @therealattacka for helping to set it up!
Omg srsly bro, in the past i used it when playing some competitive fps online (i.e. Alliance of Valiant Arms)

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Talking about discord
Had an awful experiance with them today
REX cancer group giveaway, stay clear away from them.
I won a key and the bot didnt confirm it for me.
Plus staff didnt give a shieyt about it.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Local time
Talking about discord
Had an awful experiance with them today
REX cancer group giveaway, stay clear away from them.
I won a key and the bot didnt confirm it for me.
Plus staff didnt give a shieyt about it.
Luckily Gamehandout isnt like that, i have never seen such a good giveaway site :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: