Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Active AGC Activities!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:22
The AAA (Active AGC Activities) will be a frequent array of activities the community can participate in, as well as get cool stuff for participating. Such as trophies, GH$, and even free games! These can vary from Game Nights, AG Gamenight (Also known as Abandoned Games Gamenight) and others listed below!

Schedule:

Next upcoming event will be GameNight, hosted on Friday 7/13/2018 at 11PM EST.
This gamenight, seeing as it's on Friday the 13th we will be playing Deceit, which is a Free to play game on steam.

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/466240

Deceit tests your instincts at trust and deception in a multiplayer first-person shooter. You wake up in an asylum to the sound of an unfamiliar voice, surrounded by five others. A third of your group have been infected with a virus, but who escape? Whilst traversing the building the power will be going out creating darkness, allowing the infected players to transform into their terror form and strike. Find allies and complete objectives around the map to better your chances of survival.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:22
I might not be able to make this one. A family friend just passed away and left my cousin a vehicle in florida. We're going to be going down there for the funeral as well as to pick up the vehicle and drive it back to virginia. I might have to remake this event for the following week. I do apologize

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: