Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Actual posts on home page.

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:18
I dont know how to begin this post lol but ehh...

Is it maybe better to move actual post to the front / home page instead of having all those giveaway links.
I think what Cajko is doing is really great, but if someone new sees this site and only see links getting posted instead of humans talking, he/she wouldn't really join to make posts aswell.

And I know this sounds weird, because the giveaway links from Cajko are like 80 percent of the activity on this site.
But I think this kills more activaty then it creates.

This is my personal opinion ofcourse. :)

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:18
I believe the forum should get more simplified. There's no need for so many forum categories when all are empty. I want to see the new posts straight away rather than search for them. Until more people join(if ever), there's really no need to separate posts this much, it's kind of confusing/ugly.

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
I believe the forum should get more simplified. There's no need for so many forum categories when all are empty. I want to see the new posts straight away rather than search for them. Until more people join(if ever), there's really no need to separate posts this much, it's kind of confusing/ugly.
Yeah, I agree, Now I only see posts if they are in recent activities otherwise I miss them.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:18
So, do you think that we should have it display everything on the homepage? Or do you think we should only have it display things of importance such as announcements? Originally the Homepage was simply there to show events, updates, etc. and to be a billboard of things important on the forum.

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
So, do you think that we should have it display everything on the homepage? Or do you think we should only have it display things of importance such as announcements? Originally the Homepage was simply there to show events, updates, etc. and to be a billboard of things important on the forum.
I don't think everything should be displayed, but I rather see post from people discussing games and just comunicating then all those URL's.
I don't know which section would be the best to display but even if you drop in everything, I think it's gonna be better.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:18
I made it so it displays major sections on the forums. These sections are as followed:

• Announcements
  • Winners (For forum ran giveaways)
  • Shop!
  • Every category in Gaming (besides game keys)
  • Events & Tournaments

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
I made it so it displays major sections on the forums. These sections are as followed:

• Announcements
  • Winners (For forum ran giveaways)
  • Shop!
  • Every category in Gaming (besides game keys)
  • Events & Tournaments
Cool! So you got rid of the giveaaways?

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
No, I forgot to add that to the list. The giveaways are still on the homepage. However, I removed them from being seen on the new posts section of the forums.
Nice man, It's a step forward into the right direction!
The only thing we need is activaty, when I have good internet I'll stream on YouTube and make sure to promote this site. (Not that I have big fanbase lol)

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: