Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Additions and Amendments to "The Rules"

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 14:03
This thread is dedicated to adding rules and making amendments to the current Rules of the Forum, allowing everyone to shape the rules to fit the needs of the community.

Here, you are free to make any suggestions to the rules that you want and debate them.
You can elaborate on preexisting rules to make them more exact, or help come up with new ones that I might have missed when creating the original set.

If a consensus can be reached, the change will most likely* be made.
This includes the removal of existing or future rules.

----

*Please remember that the final decision does still come down to @Xyphien and I. If you all vote to make a rule for admins to give everyone a brand new game every week, it won't be added.

Samkiud

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 21:03
The forum guidelines should be summarized this way; forbidden:
  • R18 Material
  • Illegal Content
  • Discrimination Against Others
  • Discrimination Against Others Based On Gameplay Styles and Preferences
  • Hostile Comments
  • Non-Constructive Feedback or Criticism
  • Spam
  • Harmful Accusations or Speculation
  • Bump too frequently
  • Post threads in the incorrect index
  • Make duplicate threads

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:03
Sorry but I don't understand why "R18 Material" is forbidden, explain please...
I was giving away Material Packs for Cinema 4D in a Graphics pack.
Does that count as "Forbidden"?

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:03
Sorry but I don't understand why "R18 Material" is forbidden, explain please...
I was giving away Material Packs for Cinema 4D in a Graphics pack.
Does that count as "Forbidden"?
I think it means 18+ material as in material for mature audiences only, atleast i think that's what he meant, nothing to do with cinema 4d material files :D

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:03
Darnit, i do love me some booty to plunder.

----Illegal Content
Darnit, how can i now write about the time we mixed 93 octane with rubbing alcohol and styrofoam and loaded into a high caliber hunting rifle.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: