Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Ahhh so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:59
I am playing Shadow warrior which looks f*cking awesome but on some parts of it the game freezes but when I am playing it I don't experience any lag but it just freeze on some parts. Hmmphh great I can't even get passed the first part cause alt+tab doesn't work

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:59
So... your game just randomly freezes?
Maybe try checking the steam discussions or google to see if anyone else has the same problem.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:59
I am playing Shadow warrior which looks f*cking awesome but on some parts of it the game freezes but when I am playing it I don't experience any lag but it just freeze on some parts. Hmmphh great I can't even get passed the first part cause alt+tab doesn't work
That sounds like a computer problem. Either your computer is maxing it's CPU, overheating, etc. Look and see if all your stuff is up to date. I'd check this out http://www.itworld.com/article/2827880/6-software-and-driver-update-utilities-compared.html I'm personally lazy, luckily my computer came with a built in one. If one of your software is outdated it could cause this, also check on your fan. I know if some parts of a game were too much on my desktop it'd overheat and freeze, no lag, etc.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:59
Hey hey it's not my pc man *don't litsen to them my precious pc it's not your fault* BTW I found out the problem I just need to run game in safe mode

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:59
Hey hey it's not my pc man *don't litsen to them my precious pc it's not your fault* BTW I found out the problem I just need to run game in safe mode
Awesome. Glad you could fix it.
Our expert advice was probably going to get you nowhere :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: