Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

An introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 12:05
Hello. I'm TheUmerator. I just joined the site. I game mainly on a PlayStation 4 until I can have a dedicated Gaming PC set up. My favorite games include The Witcher 3, Battlefield 4, Horizon Zero Dawn and Dying Light. I'd love to hear some of yours.
player.me_20170603_032033.jpg

Also, I'm on PSN and Steam with the same username. Shoot a request my side. I'll definitely be available to discuss gaming lore and other miscellaneous side stuff :D

Soleil

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 01:05
Hey! Welcome to GH ^.^ ! We're glad you're here!
What's your favorite genre? And what's your favorite game to play on your pc?

Local time
Hey! Welcome to GH ^.^ ! We're glad you're here!
What's your favorite genre? And what's your favorite game to play on your pc?
Hey there! My favorite genre if I had to be specific would be RPG, better if it was FPS. What about yours?
As for my favorite PC game, Command And Conquer: Generals Zero Hour will always be my all time favorite. I'd like to hear about yours!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Hello and welcome to the community :) If you need anything don't hesitate to ask! What's your favorite game on ps4 right now?

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Yesterday, 23:05
Welcome to GH again, how are you enjoying the community so far? ;) hah

I like the image you shared, had me a laugh. You said in another comment that you like RPG games, what RPG games do you like or are your favorite I suppose?

Local time
Welcome to GH again, how are you enjoying the community so far? ;) hah

I like the image you shared, had me a laugh. You said in another comment that you like RPG games, what RPG games do you like or are your favorite I suppose?
It's definitely The Witcher 3, and now that they have a FPS mod, it makes it all the more sweeter.

Soleil

God of Gaming
Local time
Hey there! My favorite genre if I had to be specific would be RPG, better if it was FPS. What about yours?
As for my favorite PC game, Command And Conquer: Generals Zero Hour will always be my all time favorite. I'd like to hear about yours!
My favorite genre is also RPG!!
And, as of right now, my favorite game to play on the PC is Overwatch d:

Local time
If only you could change the FOV, huh. I wish you had the ability to change the FOV in most First-Person games.
Honestly, the best part is, you can.
[DOUBLEPOST=1496705760,1496705693][/DOUBLEPOST]
My favorite genre is also RPG!!
And, as of right now, my favorite game to play on the PC is Overwatch d:
Sweet! I checked out the game during the free weekend at it was pretty good. I plan to buy it later on. Who do you main btw? :3

Soleil

God of Gaming
Local time
Sweet! I checked out the game during the free weekend at it was pretty good. I plan to buy it later on. Who do you main btw? :3
If you're going to get it, I recommend playing with friends, it makes the game 100x better :D !
I main Mei and Dva, and I play a bit of Mercy and Lucio. Who did you play during the free weekend? ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: