Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Anybody here want to play How to Survive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:26
So I bought this game How to Survive: Storm warning edition and the multiplayer was kinda dead. But it's okay for me to play solo but man does it get tough after 3-5 hours... So if anybody here is still alive and wants to play with me just say so. Sorry for my absence

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:26
i dont really own it >.< i would guess it's one of those games that flies under the radar of most people thou

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:26
Well it's not actually that bad. The game game is pretty expensive with all the dlc's. BUT HEY!!! I bought it for a dollar and i'm kinda getting into it. Well anywayssssss just rep if you wanna coop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: