Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Anyone have Zombie Army Trilogy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 00:00
I saw it on sale, is it good? I might pick it up during the next summer sale. How does it compare to say Black Ops zombies?

Local time
Today, 03:00
I saw it on sale, is it good? I might pick it up during the next summer sale. How does it compare to say Black Ops zombies?
I think it's better than Black Ops Zombies, the zombies in this game are brutal and there are so many different variants of zombies. I have only played the campaign so far, but I am already loving it more than Black Ops Zombies. All the guns are from WWII and there was a recent update that allowed you to play as your favorite Left 4 Dead character. I will write a more in depth review when I beat the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: