Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Anyone here know where to buy cheap steam games with Bitcoin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:09
Hey guys I want to know if there are some sites where I can buy cheap steam games with Bitcoin I really want to buy on a lot of game websites like G2A but I don't have a credit card or any of their payment methods so where can I buy ?

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 15:09
Indiegala accepts bitcoin, maybe there are some others that accept it too? Even though indiegala usualy sells only bundles of indie games!

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 14:09
How did you get your bitcoins @Rosire Sabido , If its to super difficult i might give it a try since i enjoy indiegalas stuff as it is. That and it cant really hurt to add some more games to the collection lol

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
How did you get your bitcoins @Rosire Sabido , If its to super difficult i might give it a try since i enjoy indiegalas stuff as it is. That and it cant really hurt to add some more games to the collection lol
There's programs out there that mines them for you. If you have several computers it can be pretty profitable.
Indiegala accepts bitcoin, maybe there are some others that accept it too? Even though indiegala usualy sells only bundles of indie games!
this is the only other one I know of as well.

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 15:09
You need mining hardware to make money off of it. Bitcoin mining has evolved and now cpu/gpu's are weak compared to the machienes on the market. with a cpu you would be lucky to make 3$ off mining. Besides the cost on electricity.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
You need mining hardware to make money off of it. Bitcoin mining has evolved and now cpu/gpu's are weak compared to the machienes on the market. with a cpu you would be lucky to make 3$ off mining. Besides the cost on electricity.
Yeah, if it was easy to do, it would be a lot more popular, and the currency would be worthless. I was honestly thinking about getting into Bitcoin mining honestly.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Yeah, if it was easy to do, it would be a lot more popular, and the currency would be worthless. I was honestly thinking about getting into Bitcoin mining honestly.
From what i read it used to be easy but its evolved as people started trying to capitalize on it to the point its making money on itsself by creating bitcoin mining hardware. I did notice it had minimums and i likely wont be getting into it but oh well good to know more.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:09
I saw some other websites that accepts some bitcoin like greenmangaming and humblebundle I kind like them both but make sure to check steam for the price too just to make sure that it's a good deal

Last edited:

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 17:09
Greenmangaming accepts bitcoin. Indiegala, humblebundle, groupees, they all accept bitcoins for bundles (but at least last I checked, the stores didn't accept it, just the bundle section); coinplay.io accepts bitcoin, also cheaperthansteam.

Mining isn't worth it. I do faucets, though they are hardly worth the time also. Still, if you do them once every so often you end up with a dollar or two eventually to buy the occasional extra bundle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: