Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Are we celebrating something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:32
So.. I just logged in and fireworks started exploding on my screen.. and still exploding as I type this :D I hope everyone can see this and it's not some problem with my computer :D Are we celebrating something ? :D

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:32
lol, if it's too distracting I can remove it. I'm in the US so it's the Fourth of July this weekend, so I'm just hyped for that :D I figured Fireworks would be awesome <3

Pietro

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 22:32
I have many friends that post on facebook pics with USA's flag and stuff to celebrate 4th of July. But they don't post stuff on their own country's Independence day. I can't understand some people

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
When I do event type stuff (Such as change the theme, etc.) It's for one event, but I do it for a period of a time. Like Halloween I tend to put up a new theme for like a week, Christmas is right after Halloween or thanksgiving. Which means it lasts like 2-8 weeks lol. These will be up for the weekend, and that's it.

Local time
Today, 16:32
When I do event type stuff (Such as change the theme, etc.) It's for one event, but I do it for a period of a time. Like Halloween I tend to put up a new theme for like a week, Christmas is right after Halloween or thanksgiving. Which means it lasts like 2-8 weeks lol. These will be up for the weekend, and that's it.
UH HALLOWEENS THEME NEEDS TO LAST THE ENTIRE MONTH OF OCTOBER AND INTO NEW YEAR!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Halloween will last all october, and then you have thanksgiving in november, and then christmas until new years! I may not be able to be on at that time due to my job but @sage will update them if I can't.

Local time
Today, 16:32
Halloween will last all october, and then you have thanksgiving in november, and then christmas until new years! I may not be able to be on at that time due to my job but @sage will update them if I can't.
As long as Halloween lasts an entire month, thats all I care about.

Local time
Tomorrow, 06:02
Looks like I missed that :(
I wish I could see that sometime soon.
I didn't know that July 4th is the independence day for Americans. Anyway, hope you had a great day guys ;)

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:32
Looks like I missed that :(
I wish I could see that sometime soon.
I didn't know that July 4th is the independence day for Americans. Anyway, hope you had a great day guys ;)
There were just little fireworks. Nothing too special.
You'll have to wait until next year to see them again, or maybe until New Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: