Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 16:53
For one I cannot browse through all of the available badges, I have to go to separate peoples profiles and look at their badges, click on a badge, in order to view badges from the acquired category.

I'm also missing a few badges that should be accounted for, hehe

Username: Elocrypt
Username of site: Elocrypt
Badge Name: Twitter Follower
Proof:

Badge Name: Real Player
Proof:

Badge Name: Beam Pro
Proof:

There are a lot.. I feel like you trust me by now at this point so other badges I should have:

Steam Groupie (Invis96/id Name: Elocrypt])
Facebook Liker
YouTube Subber
Google+ Liker
Tweeter
Facebook Friends!
Google+ Announcer
Discord Groupie
[Elocrypt]
Twitch Follower (I'm pretty sure I've been subbed to you for a while? If not nvm then)

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:53
Yes, the way to get to all badges is kinda finnicky. I guess it's just how the plugin we are using for it are designed.

As for the other badges, we dont have any kind of "auto detect" to detect when the user has has subscribed/followed the gamehandout media. It has to be added manually by Xyphien or another Administrator.

We used to have this page for requesting manual adding of badges:
https://gamehandout.com/threads/need-a-badge.1291

But it appears to be locked, might have been a casualty from the auto thread lock or it was locked on purpose. We are gonna have to check with Xyphien on that one.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:53
@therealattacka covered it all correctly. But, seeing as you provided proof of it via here I'll manually add it after work today. I've also added this question to the F.A.Q. thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: