Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Battlerite | FREE Steam Game!

Are you going to check it out?

• Totally!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already did, and I loved it!

• I already did, and I hated it!

• I already did, and I am indifferent.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 05:34
Just posting about this game, because it's not horrible and it's free - however I was not a huge fan. At first glance, it looks League of Legends-esque, but the play style is very different. Arena play stlyeand you can do 2v2 and 3v3. Single and multiplayer, lots of tutorials if you need practice. Graphics are good. Game overall is kind of repetitive of all the other games out there so not entirely original, but not a horrible game. A quote I found in a review that perfectly explains it: "The MOBA for people who hate MOBA games." Definitely takes some getting used to, but it's free on Steam so if you're interested, try it out!

"BATTLERITE is an action-packed team arena brawler. Experience the unique combination of top-down shooter meets fast-paced fighting game and challenge friends and foes in a battle of reaction. The Arena awaits!"

QUICK ARENA ACTION

Master the Arena in explosive battles of reaction. Choose your Champion, team up with friends, and dive into combat - for glory awaits only those who seek it.

PRECISE GAMEPLAY MOVEMENT

Aim skill-shots and dodge projectiles with the use of WASD movement & cursor-based aiming. Wield total control over your champion and execute massive attacks against opponents.

PERFORM BATTLERITES

Gain strength and upgrade your abilities using rites. Select your rites to strategically customize your play style.

ACCOUNT CUSTOMIZATION

Show off your skills in style. From weapons and outfits to victory stances, there’s a huge variety of cosmetic customizations to make you stand out from the crowd.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 05:34
I've been playing the game for a little over a year now, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Since they went f2p they changed a lot of the core gameplay, so I haven't had time to re-teach myself to the new system yet. However, when I did play I was high Elo Season 1, Platinum and also diamond. IDK about now that it's f2p, hopefully I'll still be decent after this long hiatus.

Local time
Today, 13:34
Tried it a few months ago, although i have a love-hate relationship with moba games and have since quit playing them, Battlerite is a fresh take on the genre and is surely worth a try. If someone is interested on it, just grab some friends and give it a go.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: