Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Become a VIP Member TODAY!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:01
We're trying to upgrade the site some more! And this requires some money, so... the next 5 VIP members will get a Golden Crate

We now have a VIP member option on the forums. For $5 a month you can become a VIP member (Very Important Person)

What does this do, and why would I donate? You're probably asking yourself this, well... Would you donate if I said you get the satisfaction, and gratitude of helping keep your favorite forum (GameHandout) up and running? What?! That's not good enough to have your donation? ;(

Well... How about this in becoming a VIP member you get the following:

• A VIP only section where you can post. ooh, did I mention the VIP section has bonus money?! Yeah, killer deal right? $2 per post (2x more than non VIP members make) and $6 per topic (VS the generic $3 per topic) (This is in the VIP only Forum)
  • As stated above, a VIP only forum!
  • You have a yellow name, with a VIP border. What better way to show that you support the site than having you stand out. People will notice you more, and be more likely to do trades and exchanges with you.
  • VIP ONLY GIVEAWAYS! Yeah, that's right, VIP's will get more giveaways, and they'll be exclusive to VIP only.
  • Adblock detection will be disabled.
  • VIP members can delete comments from their blog.
  • VIP Badge you will have showing you've helped out the site (This won't go away after your VIP runs out)
  • VIP Role & Yellow name on the Discord
  • VIP Only Discord Channel
  • VIP Only Discord Voice Channel
  • VIP Members get 10% of everything, both GH$ and GH¢
And a few other things I can't seem to remember currently.

You can get all this for a small donation of just $5 a month, you help the site stay afloat, allow us to get more games, update the website, and lots more! As well as get all these amazing perks.

Here is how you become a VIP Member:

Hover over your name for the drop down, and then click account upgrades:

upload_2015-8-2_19-26-55.png

Then you simply click the subscribe button:

upload_2015-8-2_19-27-9.png

It will bring up paypal, simply donate via paypal, and you will get automagically added to the VIP group!

Get a trial of VIP membership for only GH$100 http://gamehandout.com/resources/vip-trial.22/

Last edited:

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:01
Yup, the VIP is just a way to help out the forum stay afloat and improve. :girl: A little something back to the user for donating.
You still get all the features you've gotten so far if you can't donate. You just get a bit more if you do. ;)

ph34r

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:01
too bad, my money used up in bundled games :p
if i were to get a better job, maybe

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:01
Seems nice.
But one of the reasons I'm here is because I'm poor,so... XD
Btw. Xyphien that's a lot of tabs,you must have a 16GBs of RAM in order for Chrome to process it LOL
I'll get this plan if I get my credit card this summer. :D

ph34r

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:01
didnt realize that :p
most tabs i have is 10 or so
and that's already laggy, in worst case suddenly crashed

iXanon

Øŋɇ Ŵĩŋḡɇď ₳ŋḡɇᶅ
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:01
That really is an insane amount of tabs DX I rarely have more than one or two open!

Back on topic, I wasn't going to say anything because I know it's to help with the running costs of the site, add more games etc. - but it seems a little on the pricey side to me.. That is, in comparison with a website that I visit frequently, which has over 345,000 registered users, who have a 'Pro Account' offering at $15 per year. I think you'd have a few more takers at something along these lines? Also, you should add a new award badge for VIP members - anything to help entice people.. ;)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:01
That really is an insane amount of tabs DX I rarely have more than one or two open!

Back on topic, I wasn't going to say anything because I know it's to help with the running costs of the site, add more games etc. - but it seems a little on the pricey side to me.. That is, in comparison with a website that I visit frequently, which has over 345,000 registered users, who have a 'Pro Account' offering at $15 per year. I think you'd have a few more takers at something along these lines? Also, you should add a new award badge for VIP members - anything to help entice people.. ;)
There's going to be a badge, and you get a "Last Life" when you order or receive a random gift. This means, you have a second spin if you do not want the first game. It's a gamble though, because you have to get the second game. So, if you get Pacman, and re-roll you have a chance of getting Dead Space 2, or Dark Souls.

Batman

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:01
This right here is what I'm saving up for! You can get double the money for posting, that's a hell of a good deal! You now also have the vip trial, this is the first thing I'm buying in the new shop!

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: