Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Become a VIP Member TODAY!

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:36
JK :D I'd be glad to help run this site by throwing some money at you, but I'm just a broke 15 y/o student :/ But I think I'll donate regularly as soon as I get a job with a solid, regular income, you have my word, pal :)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:36
We're trying to upgrade the site some more! And this requires some money, so... the next 8 VIP members will get GH$125 (Enough to buy a random game!)

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 16:36
I would try to buy VIP but there is so many games coming out soon like MGSV, Fallout 4, Hitman, Just Cause 3, FF7 Remake, Uncharted 4, Dues Ex: Mankind Divided, etc. so I need to save up for about $400 I don't think the FF7 remake is going to be $60 is it? They better make a FFX remake after this that was my favorite

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:36
I would try to buy VIP but there is so many games coming out soon like MGSV, Fallout 4, Hitman, Just Cause 3, FF7 Remake, Uncharted 4, Dues Ex: Mankind Divided, etc. so I need to save up for about $400 I don't think the FF7 remake is going to be $60 is it? They better make a FFX remake after this that was my favorite
It's probably going to be $60, you know game developers aren't going to sell themselves short knowing people will pay top dollar for it.

Batman

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:36
I'm def. going to save up for this! I wan't all the perks keir has. She's made a crapton of money in the past few days since she's been a VIP member!

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:36
I'm def. going to save up for this! I wan't all the perks keir has. She's made a crapton of money in the past few days since she's been a VIP member!
XD yeah. That is the perk of the special VIP section. Helps a great bit with the money gathering and also helps the community

Local time
Today, 19:36
NOPE Not the best
[DOUBLEPOST=1441853609,1441853575][/DOUBLEPOST]Can Someone make like a below average level or noob level and put me in it please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441854837][/DOUBLEPOST]below the noob level*

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:36
NOPE Not the best
[DOUBLEPOST=1441853609,1441853575][/DOUBLEPOST]Can Someone make like a below average level or noob level and put me in it please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441854837][/DOUBLEPOST]below the noob level*
You'd have to become a VIP and request it.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: