Become a VIP Member TODAY!

IceGolem

God of Gaming
JK :D I'd be glad to help run this site by throwing some money at you, but I'm just a broke 15 y/o student :/ But I think I'll donate regularly as soon as I get a job with a solid, regular income, you have my word, pal :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
We're trying to upgrade the site some more! And this requires some money, so... the next 8 VIP members will get GH$125 (Enough to buy a random game!)

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
I would try to buy VIP but there is so many games coming out soon like MGSV, Fallout 4, Hitman, Just Cause 3, FF7 Remake, Uncharted 4, Dues Ex: Mankind Divided, etc. so I need to save up for about $400 I don't think the FF7 remake is going to be $60 is it? They better make a FFX remake after this that was my favorite

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I would try to buy VIP but there is so many games coming out soon like MGSV, Fallout 4, Hitman, Just Cause 3, FF7 Remake, Uncharted 4, Dues Ex: Mankind Divided, etc. so I need to save up for about $400 I don't think the FF7 remake is going to be $60 is it? They better make a FFX remake after this that was my favorite
It's probably going to be $60, you know game developers aren't going to sell themselves short knowing people will pay top dollar for it.

Batman

God of Gaming
I'm def. going to save up for this! I wan't all the perks keir has. She's made a crapton of money in the past few days since she's been a VIP member!

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I'm def. going to save up for this! I wan't all the perks keir has. She's made a crapton of money in the past few days since she's been a VIP member!
XD yeah. That is the perk of the special VIP section. Helps a great bit with the money gathering and also helps the community

Caterpillar Orgasm

MLG Champion
NOPE Not the best
[DOUBLEPOST=1441853609,1441853575][/DOUBLEPOST]Can Someone make like a below average level or noob level and put me in it please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441854837][/DOUBLEPOST]below the noob level*

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
NOPE Not the best
[DOUBLEPOST=1441853609,1441853575][/DOUBLEPOST]Can Someone make like a below average level or noob level and put me in it please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441854837][/DOUBLEPOST]below the noob level*
You'd have to become a VIP and request it.