Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Besiege Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:09
Hey guys (as always) I have been playing besiege which I am pretty sure My pc can handle (because hell I can run Injustice, Shadow Warrior on full graphics Which clearly HAS HIGHER GRAPHICS THAN THIS PIECE OF SHEET!!!!) Sorry about that anyways back to the topic.So some of the levels on besiege wherein when I test my machine it goes from high FPS to 10 I think so I think an update is needed or my pc has a problem so help me guys.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:09
The reason besieged is lagging so much is because of the CPU usage, not the GPU usage.
This is because besiege is using a highly precise physics system that is running fully on the CPU so unless you have a beast CPU such as i7-6700K you are sooner or later gonna get lag on larger builds.
Generally you want to use Something like MSI afterburner to check the usage of your GPU,CPU,RAM and you would know what is bottlenecking that game.

Local time
Today, 15:09
Like what therealattacka said, it's probably because beseige is more cpu intensive than injustice and shadow warrior which are far more gpu intensive

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:09
Hey why don't we buy a beast computer worth a thousand dollars which probably be paced out after a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: