Best way to win Random Giveaways (Tips and Tricks)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
The thing we look at the most is activity, how much you post on the forum is key. Both Topics, and Posts go a long way. But there are also more way to show up on the radar for random user giveaways.

Editing your profile completely is a big one. Having an Avatar, mood, and genuinely updating your account.

Inviting more friends, and people to the forums.

Helping out others, either via on the forum or by simply sharing some needed information on topics.

Being apart of our other social medias. This not only makes you stand out on the forums, but we also do game giveaways on all our social medias as well. Increasing your chance to win multiple times significantly!

Little things that show us you enjoy the forum, and you're here to stay are what we look for when we do random user giveaways. Of course, being active at the time of a random giveaway is another key XD

Batman

God of Gaming
Awesome, thanks for sharing this with us. This way we know how the best ways to win the giveaways :D Communication is key.

robert

MLG Random
The more we know...we have to be online at the time of the giveaway too.

SO when are you on??? :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
The more we know...we have to be online at the time of the giveaway too.

SO when are you on??? :)
The raffles/giveaways you do not need to be online for. Once it is chosen the winner will receive a PM with the steam key attached :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Ohhhh, I see now, said the blind man to the deaf son.

thanks for the clarification.
I missread the original post itself as well. This is for the genuinely random giveaways. This is simply me logging on, and seeing someone active and randomly wanting to give them out a game. However, the actual giveaways/raffles are done electronically and random as well. I am sorry for the confusion.