Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Beta

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 20:12
You should share the link and info about it when you're the OP. So that others know what you're talking about. :p

There is a Closed Beta sign up for DayZ on Xbox One.

Good luck to everyone that signs up, not everyone's gonna get a code. xP

I don't think I'll be playing the beta, and if I get a key it's going to someone else as I don't play Xbox One anymore. DayZ is trash imo, worse than the original mod for Arma. The fact that it's getting a console port is beyond me, that game is terribly optimized. The console version is going to have so many issues. I'm not going to back-up my opinions with information, just note that this is my opinion.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: