Favourite book ? Discovery, Readers Digest, Dinosaur books
Favourite author ? Robert Kiyosaki
E - book or classic ? Classic cause I love collecting them

Don't judge me I'm not a book :cool:

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
You probably won't like it though. It says how bad and stupid religion is. But that's just me lol
Oh but that's how i look at it aswell. Not saying religion is entirely bad... but it's not particulary good either.

I have been reading Jo Nesbo's "The Son", another one of those scandinavian criminal books. It was pretty good tbh

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Oops, sorry, missed your post earlier:
You probably won't like it though. It says how bad and stupid religion is. But that's just me lol
I'm not really for or against religion (well, I'm against really really really fanatical can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees religion, not against people believing in whatever they want to), but yeah. XD So chances are I might still be interested. I'll look it up later. :)

There are several Reader's Digest books. I own 10000 wonders of nature or whatever.
And yes, that's what I meant. But even then Reader's Digest books cover such a wide variety of subjects that even if Rosire meant the books, it's kinda weird to put them so generalized as "favorite book" lol
I have several myself (one about quotes, a reverse crossword dictionary, and some other very random ones). :) I particularly like the one with quotes.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Aren't those magazines? Not that they aren't good reading material, but just wondering. lol Unless you meant the books Reader's Digest and such puts out or something. XD
Say what? Unless I meant the books? Why is there other kinds of that? But anyways Those Reader's Digest books belong to my sister

upload_2015-10-19_12-50-56.jpeg
upload_2015-10-19_12-51-57.jpeg
upload_2015-10-19_12-52-2.jpeg

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Say what? Unless I meant the books? Why is there other kinds of that? But anyways Those Reader's Digest books belong to my sister
Err.... right then. XD

Just to clarify: There's "other kinds of that" because those you posted are the Reader's Digest magazines, while Reader's Digest also puts out full books in a pretty wide range of subjects, from religion to nature to whatever else. Which is why I was wondering which you meant. But now I can see. :)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I've been reading Richard Dawkins' God Delusion and Douglas Adams' Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy.
And I've read some Death Note fan book and Long Ships by Frans Bengtsson.
Curious for your thoughts on Hitchhikers, I recommend it to every person I meet :p

keirzilla

MERMAID
Favorite genre - It depends on my mood. Since my husband has joined the military, I find myself reading a lot of erotica. Kind of like Fifty Shades but with better stories. However, I like some dystopian, fantasy, romance, teen, etc.
Favorite book - I don't actually have a favorite. Not one book or series has stood out enough for me to be absolutely in love.
Favorite author - Hm, I really really like Sarah Dessen. She's written a lot of young adult books that are easy to relate to.
E - book or classic - Either, to be honest. It depends on what I get my hands on first. Sometimes I'm on a budget so I'll buy my books through my kindle and sometimes I get my books from the store or check them out from the library. I used to think that I wouldn't like my kindle more than actual books but since I've moved across the country with boxes full of books..the appeal of the kindle and e-books is greater. Books are heavy!

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Err.... right then. XD

Just to clarify: There's "other kinds of that" because those you posted are the Reader's Digest magazines, while Reader's Digest also puts out full books in a pretty wide range of subjects, from religion to nature to whatever else. Which is why I was wondering which you meant. But now I can see. :)
Ohhhh now I get what you mean

erwinJLT

God of Gaming
Favorite Genre? I can go with any genre as long as the story is really interesting.
Favorite Book? I would say The Hunger Games because when I saw the movie, It was exactly what I visualized when I read the book or any Sherlock Holmes
Favorite Author? Arthur Conan Doyle

I also like reading Game-related Visual novels or novels and Manga

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
The Hunger Games because when I saw the movie, It was exactly what I visualized
Yeah, they did a great job making the movie as close to the book as possible. I was really surprised. Most of the differences were small and unnoticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.