Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Can people make "Request" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:12
Depends on what you are requesting:
If you need help with anything the "Halp" section is for you.
If it's for trading the Exchange section is probably more your piece of cake
If it's simply a request to play game you can use the "Parterning up" section.

I have the feeling that it might be noone of the above so please tell me, what kind of request? I will help you put it in the proper place.

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 12:12
I am not sure why I never noticed these posts; requests such as requests for someone to gift a game. I have realised how I do not make sense with the lack of information I provide, and I will learn from this and try to no be so confusing again.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:12
I am not sure why I never noticed these posts; requests such as requests for someone to gift a game. .
The exchange is probably your best bet, nobody is quite gonna give you a game free so you will have to set up some trade X for Y there.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:12
The exchange is probably your best bet, nobody is quite gonna give you a game free so you will have to set up some trade X for Y there.
Yes, the exchange section is the best section for this :) As you're trying to exchange something for a game.

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 17:12
Depends on what you are requesting:
If you need help with anything the "Halp" section is for you.
If it's for trading the Exchange section is probably more your piece of cake
If it's simply a request to play game you can use the "Parterning up" section.

I have the feeling that it might be noone of the above so please tell me, what kind of request? I will help you put it in the proper place.
basically this, I have use all of these threads at least once, and they are all helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: