Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Can you guys add garry's mod for a little price like 50 because its currenlty 3$

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 08:05
Sorry XXArrowheadx but that's not how it works on this website. It will be added whenever our staff thinks it's appropriate too.
This website is a grindy website however that is meant to be the point, grinding until you have enough in forum currency to buy whatever game you wish in the shop.
It will keep you hard working and always on this website if you want a game like that, it'll be probably $350 or $400 if it will be added however it's not confirmed.

For more information, contact Xyphien or Sage since they know everything with the shop.
Once you have enough in-forum currency you will be able to buy a game however it is manual and you have to add Xyphien on steam or any other Staff to be able to give you the game through steam. [Steam Gifting]

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:05
It's not like Xyphien buys thing solely fo the website, generally most of the games is a collaboration of left over games from Bundles that Xyphien, Sage and Dev buys.
That means they get the games pretty cheap due to the bundles.
This is a free giveaway website after all.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 00:05
Sorry XXArrowheadx but that's not how it works on this website. It will be added whenever our staff thinks it's appropriate too.
This website is a grindy website however that is meant to be the point, grinding until you have enough in forum currency to buy whatever game you wish in the shop.
It will keep you hard working and always on this website if you want a game like that, it'll be probably $350 or $400 if it will be added however it's not confirmed.

For more information, contact Xyphien or Sage since they know everything with the shop.
Once you have enough in-forum currency you will be able to buy a game however it is manual and you have to add Xyphien on steam or any other Staff to be able to give you the game through steam. [Steam Gifting]
Don't worry, you'll have fun grinding ;)

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:05
TBH, i'm not even grinding, i dont have any plans to currently buy a game in the shop unless it's something i really really want.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:05
This also goes against the rules, and I will be locking and moving this thread to the trash bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: