Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Trade Care For A Trade Traveller? (Rocket League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFrost

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 19:48
Hey there fellow GameHandout User! I noticed you have a shiny looking key there! One that
happens to look like a code.... ME OH MY! Why you have a Rocket League Steam Key?!
You see here, traveler, May might interest you into some stuffs in exchange for a Rocket
League Steam Key
!

I may offer you:

- A WHOPPING $30 (GH)
- A picture of a masterfully crafted cake
- A Partially Used Experience bottle
- A Rotten *Ahem* Fresh Potato (Exclusively Sold at My Market!)
- Some Beautiful GFX
http://imgur.com/3Ynhpbl
- A Greater Potion Of Healing
- A set of Dual Barretas
- 120 Primal Blocks OR 250 Glim
- A Classic 1977 PSP (Yes Playstation Did Make A Model That Long Ago, Sheesh!)
- A Rotten Shoe
- 14 Pufferfish
- A captured Yohshi™
- ?|? Mystery Box ?|?
- A coupon to the Apple Store
- Your Choice Of a Darood SandStohrm, Reking Bowl, or (Bustin Jieber's latest) Bay Bee MP7 Download!
- Experience Boost For 3/7 Of a Day

I Hope You like My selection Traveler! It's taken quite the while to gather these resources and I'm offering them for the incredibly low cost of your Rocket League Steam Key :p

So what do ya say?
[DOUBLEPOST=1439088159,1438867858][/DOUBLEPOST]How many References did you catch?

Last edited:

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 09:48
Haha I don't have both I just came here because I misread your post I thought your'e the one who is offering Rocket League

TerraFrost

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 19:48
Was just asking if he meant he has a steam gift, and not a key ;) (I would like Rocket League too ;) )

But why a key only though? Isn't it safer to trade a steam gift o:
I wasnt sure myself, but either way would've worked. Hope you can get your hands on RL too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: