Combined RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I am completely unaware of how this will turn out, this is something I randomly thought of. This is a roleplay post where you get to become anything you wish, Keep it game oriented for the most part, other than that, simply play off of what the previous person saiud, and letting XD

Throughout the whole thing, a narrorator (Me might come into play and switch things up a bit.

Let me start it off by welcoming @Wimali to the game. His character has been randomly created, here @Wimali you find yourself surrounded by a new world, though a bit pixelated, you still notice the freshly cut grass, finely farmed land, as well as the large evergreen towering in the middle of the spawn. Beside you are two people, @Xyphien as well as @sage . What is the first thing you do?

Wimali

God of Gaming
"What the fuck?" I have no idea where I am. Hell, I don't even know or remember where I was. What happened? Although I don't really recall who I am and what I'm doing here, I know two things: My name is Wimali, and I hadn't ever seen this place before. "What are we doing here? Where are we?" I ask, looking at the two people standing beside me. I recognize them, it's Xyphien and Sage.

"I have no idea." One of them answers. "Fair enough" I look around me and immediately notice something that makes me panic. "What the actual fuck?" I have the body of Steve, a character from the videogame Minecraft. What's going on?

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
((Oh man, dragged into a roleplay already.))

"Oh no, not this again," I sigh, glancing around. But I know what to do. Quickly, I dash to the large evergreen and begin punching it relentlessly. I bellow a fierce cry as I repeatedly put fist to wood. Bark flies in all directions, and in seconds, my fury ends. A cube of the tree is knocked loose falls at my feet.I turn to the others and victoriously lift it into the air. "That's how it's done!" I laugh.
Time seems to freeze in this moment. As I stand in that glorious stance with the radiant sunlight reflecting off of my custom skin, a loud hiss echoes in my flat, square-shaped ears, "Ssssssss."

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
-Falls out of a tree onto the grass-

"Jesus, that frickin chicken is not going to beat me"! I look around to see Sage, Wimali, and Xyphien. "Aw great, new people in the competition to get the damn chicken". "Wait a minute is that a damn Creeper"? -Throws a rock at the creeper to bounce it away-

Triblaze

God of Gaming
The creeper is knocked away, but then a gunshot is heard and the creeper explodes. Everyone turns around to see a 6ft tall bear suit holding a smoking shotgun. Sage, Wimali, Xyphien, and Crouchred are all stunned. The man in the bear suit then speaks, "Fumoffu Fu Fu Fumo!"
Everyone stare blankly at the bear, who tries to elaborate, "Fu Fu Fumo!?"
Blank stares.
The man in the bear suit stomps his feet and grabs his shotgun again.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
I am bewildered. Never have I seen such a thing as what is standing before me. A bear with a shotgun? I never imagined that anyone could acquire a shotgun in this place. The beasts strange cries do nothing to remedy my confusion. Before I approach the gibberish-spouting stranger, I nervously grasp the evergreen log in my bloody hands.
"Easy there, we're not going to hurt you." I take a careful step forward. "Are you... friendly?"

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Dev stands in the shadows with a halloween costume with the appearance of batman as he says "im Batman" over and over every few minutes

Triblaze

God of Gaming
The bear nods and points to its throat. Sage looks closer and finds that there is a voice changer built into the suit. "Is your voice changer broken!?" asks Sage. The strange bear suited man nods. "Can't you just take off the suit?" asks Sage. The bear man shakes his head vigorously. He looks at Sage's party and ponders for a minute, then widely creates hand gestures as if to signify something. Crouch scratches his head, but then suddenly understands, "You want us to recover your voice box?" The bear suit man nods vigorously. "Well lead the way then" says Sage as the party follows the weird bear suit through the pixelated world, all while hearing some strange noise from the shadows that strangely sounded like, "...m...at...n"

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
-Runs up and tackles the bear, taking the gun- "This will be perfect for killing the chicken"
[DOUBLEPOST=1458864560,1434932076][/DOUBLEPOST]aww, the roleplay died

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
(HUGE EXPLOSION BEHIND THE THICK FOLIAGE) The party goes there and sees a guy dressed as an assassin from assassin's creed. The party asks who are you? Why did you join this server after three years? The assassin looked at the party confused then ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.