Confused

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

FrozenBlade

God of Gaming
This 2 home button really had me confuse, I always end up clicking the second button.I want to create this topic at trash section but i cant XI So, moderator or admin can move this thread to trash bin if u like.

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
This 2 home button really had me confuse, I always end up clicking the second button.I want to create this topic at trash section but i cant XI So, moderator or admin can move this thread to trash bin if u like.
We are replacing the old home "just the forum front view" with a new full homepage with news and stuff, so xyphien is changing that around.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
This would go in Suggestions & Feedback section for future reference.

As @therealattacka stated, I'm currently testing/making a homepage, so It's going to look like that for the weekend, but the first home page will be removed eventually, and the starting page will be the new homepage.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us