Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Congratulations to Xyphien on winning Chivalry: Medieval Warfare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:16
Everyone give a warm round of applause to @Xyphien for winning the giveaway!

Congratulations on winning Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! I hope you enjoy it, and if at all possible go ahead and write a review on it, or share a screenshot of the winning prize on the site as well as all other social media to help spread the word about GameHandout :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1484937328,1484935549][/DOUBLEPOST]Awh, what in the world. I accidently registered ONCE and somehow won the giveaway >.> did no one else register? Or did I happen to get extremely lucky?

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 09:16
*sniff* *sniff* Something smells fishy here.
Jk, I already owned Chivalry so I had no reason to enter.
Congratulations @Xyphien for winning this fair and square! :)

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
Actually im pretty interested in this game, tough i dunno what to do to get it. Sorry i can sound a bit dumb but really i still dont understand how thing works here lol (i already red the rules and the FAQ)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Actually im pretty interested in this game, tough i dunno what to do to get it. Sorry i can sound a bit dumb but really i still dont understand how thing works here lol (i already red the rules and the FAQ)
That's more than fine :) This just means I have to better explain some things to help out newer members :D

I'm adding it to the F.A.Q. on how to do raffles now :)

Edit: I've added it http://gamehandout.com/threads/f-a-q.2301/

Last edited:

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
That's more than fine :) This just means I have to better explain some things to help out newer members :D

I'm adding it to the F.A.Q. on how to do raffles now :)

Edit: I've added it http://gamehandout.com/threads/f-a-q.2301/
Thx alot bro, another thing what mean "Keep in mind most of our raffles allow you to register once a day, so make sure to check back after 24 hours of putting in your raffle to see if you can participate in it again." it means that if there are multiple raffle i can register only 1 per day? and also i can register same raffle multiple times? if yes whats the meaning of this, more chance of winning like buyin more lottery tickets?
Again sorry for bothering you so much

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Thx alot bro, another thing what mean "Keep in mind most of our raffles allow you to register once a day, so make sure to check back after 24 hours of putting in your raffle to see if you can participate in it again." it means that if there are multiple raffle i can register only 1 per day? and also i can register same raffle multiple times? if yes whats the meaning of this, more chance of winning like buyin more lottery tickets?
Again sorry for bothering you so much
If there are 10 raffles, you can register to all 10 of them.

What I mean by the quote is that every 24 hours you can enter them once more for a better chance at winning. It's like adding your name to a hat. Everytime you add your name to that hat you get more of a chance of that name being drawn from a hat. So, if you have 5 entries, and I only have 1, you have a way better chance at winning than me.

makes since?

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
If there are 10 raffles, you can register to all 10 of them.

What I mean by the quote is that every 24 hours you can enter them once more for a better chance at winning. It's like adding your name to a hat. Everytime you add your name to that hat you get more of a chance of that name being drawn from a hat. So, if you have 5 entries, and I only have 1, you have a way better chance at winning than me.

makes since?
yay thx for ur help. ok this time srsly last thing, i swear xD! Since you alredy have this game will you redo the raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: