Corrupted Wish Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Was about to make one of these before I saw this one. Lets breathe some life into it XD

Wish granted but its REALLY strong you can't leave your house without being jumped by fans.
I wish for more productive sleep.

ParanoiDoom

God of Gaming
You want beer? Fine, have beer. All the beer. Without a glass or cup or tupperware container in sight.

I wish for the perfect potato!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Wish granted, but your potato has GlaDOS built in and tried to kill you before you could taste it.
I wish for a re release of Legend of Zelda.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Granted! But each dungeon except the first one is a 10$ DLC with an contains a horrible DRM system.

I wish i had the most glorious long hair.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted! But each dungeon except the first one is a 10$ DLC with an contains a horrible DRM system.

I wish i had the most glorious long hair.
Granted! But someone mistook you for someone else and locked you high up in a tower, leaving you very confused.
I wish I had a Gundam Mobile Suit.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Wish granted, but it's just a cosplay and everyone laughs at you when you wear it.
I wish my crush started dating me.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Wish granted, but it's just a cosplay and everyone laughs at you when you wear it.
I wish my crush started dating me.
Granted, but she turns out to be extreme restrictive and won't let you leave the house.
I wish life gave me lemons.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Granted, but a stranger takes them from you and poures their juice into your eyes.
I wish I had a Death Note.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted, but a stranger takes them from you and poures their juice into your eyes.
I wish I had a Death Note.
Granted, but your name is written in before you receive it, giving you 30 seconds to use it.
I widh I had a strong cup of coffee.

keirzilla

MERMAID
Wish granted but you are only fat in the stomach, everything else is skinny and you look weird.

I wish I was an octopus.

Granted, but after a day you end up fried and served during a festivle.

I wish I could be a secret agent
Wish granted, but your mission si to infiltrate Gulag and provide information from there for the rest of your life.

I wish I could do anything.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted, you could do anything but you are extremely lazy and dont end up doing anything.

I wish for perpetual energy

WalrusOfRock

God of Gaming
Granted, you could do anything but you are extremely lazy and dont end up doing anything.

I wish for perpetual energy
Wish granted, but you can never sleep because you lack the ability to become tired
I wish a dog became the president of the United States

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted but the US becomes a joke and the dog botches sensitive political talks, leading to WWIII
I wish Nintendo went software only.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Granted but the US becomes a joke and the dog botches sensitive political talks, leading to WWIII
I wish Nintendo went software only.
Granted But they only sell Nintendo office software for typing.
I wish for cheaper shop prices in the new shop page!

skelton912

God of Gaming
Granted, but I buy them all right away at 1 GH each.

I wish for a Nintendo typing office software.
Your wish was granted but the stopped selling/updating that software years ago and have been selling everything but software ever since.

I wish Trolls didn't inhabit the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.