Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted, but the internet becomes a dreary place with no funny discussions

I wish I could breathe under water.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Granted, but the internet becomes a dreary place with no funny discussions

I wish I could breathe under water.
Wait I thought this was supposed to be fake but your saying the internet becomes a dreary places with no funny discussions and yet it already is!!!

Alas your wish is granted but all the water on planet earth evaporates

I wish for a pony

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Wait I thought this was supposed to be fake but your saying the internet becomes a dreary places with no funny discussions and yet it already is!!!

Alas your wish is granted but all the water on planet earth evaporates

I wish for a pony
Granted, but it eats your hair.

I wish for Elder Scrolls VI

skelton912

God of Gaming
Granted, but because you are not awesome, you never find Gameshandout, making your life infinitely more miserable.
I wish a giant drill.
Your wish is my command! unfortunately the drill is made of foam and bubble gum and thus decentigrates when you attempt to use it.

I wish bish a bunny fish! *yes i did say my wish correctly, don't question me wish man!*

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Your wish is my command! unfortunately the drill is made of foam and bubble gum and thus decentigrates when you attempt to use it.

I wish bish a bunny fish! *yes i did say my wish correctly, don't question me wish man!*
Granted... but the fish is so bish that the bunny properties of it become uberly concentrated, turning it into essentially a bunny and thus... something. It dies.

I wish for a cloud as a pet.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Granted... but the fish is so bish that the bunny properties of it become uberly concentrated, turning it into essentially a bunny and thus... something. It dies.

I wish for a cloud as a pet.
Granted but its a rain cloud and thus constantly rains on your parade.
I wish I was as awesome as Xyphien.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted but its a rain cloud and thus constantly rains on your parade.
I wish I was as awesome as Xyphien.
Granted, but unfortunately you arent as stressed at times and get killed by the dragon in the poem the Sage and the Bard XD
I wish I could fly

skelton912

God of Gaming
Granted, but unfortunately you arent as stressed at times and get killed by the dragon in the poem the Sage and the Bard XD
I wish I could fly
Ahhhh flight...... Granted but the world has so much gravity you can never leave the ground.
I wish I had 4 legs

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted! Click here! But they are all publicly accessible and thus useless to sell.
I wish someone would use my game concepts!
Granted but the games are so good and you don't get any credit or kicks, living you to have to watch as your ideas are sold to millions while you are left dirt poor.
Sorry :(
I wish I had the power to control gravity.

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
Granted but you can only control gravity for one second in your life.

I wish for MGSV to come out already (just realized its coming out in about 15 days!)

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
Granted but right when you got the money someone shanked you and took the money

I wish I wouldn't have to pay taxes on anything

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Granted but right when you got the money someone shanked you and took the money

I wish I wouldn't have to pay taxes on anything
Granted, but because you don't pay taxes, you don't get any amenities from the government, then when the next world war happens you are left without a country.

I wish I was an alchemist in the middle ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.