Create a GameHandout Banner

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hello everyone, after much discussion we're going to try straying away from the current banner/logo of the arcade joystick, and try making a new banner/logo. If anyone wishes to try their hands at making a new banner and logo feel free to do so. We will award anyone who tries a few GH$, and if we choose your banner or logo to use we will award you handsomely with a nice gift. The gift? Only the winner will know how amazing it is!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Hmm, will give it ago if I have some time ;)
Can we start with the banner that is there and modify it, or would you rather have it be all original?

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Hello everyone, after much discussion we're going to try straying away from the current banner/logo of the arcade joystick, and try making a new banner/logo. If anyone wishes to try their hands at making a new banner and logo feel free to do so. We will award anyone who tries a few GH$, and if we choose your banner or logo to use we will award you handsomely with a nice gift. The gift? Only the winner will know how amazing it is!
Oh I forgot to ask, what are the specifications for the banner? (size, height, and width)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, will give it ago if I have some time ;)
Can we start with the banner that is there and modify it, or would you rather have it be all original?
Original, we need it to match the new look to gamehandout, so not pixelated, etc. As for the dimension you've requested, make something first (Probably bigger) and we can size it in the future if need be.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Original, we need it to match the new look to gamehandout, so not pixelated, etc. As for the dimension you've requested, make something first (Probably bigger) and we can size it in the future if need be.
Okay, I will give ago on pencil and paper and see if I find something worth pursuing.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I like the hand, but not a fan of the font DX If I could have a pdf file of the hand, that'd be sweet :)

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
I like the hand, but not a fan of the font DX If I could have a pdf file of the hand, that'd be sweet :)
Yeah, I didn't know what to pick for the font. I mostly have book-cover appropriate fonts rather than outright graphic design-y fonts since getting the new PC (which by now is old XD), and those I thought might be a bit bland.

You can get PSD of both files here: http://we.tl/JNEmpoxj09
If you have troubles getting them from the site let me know and I'll upload elsewhere. :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Most likely till the new logo has been choosen.
Aka Whenever Xyphien feels like it
nope. Actually, I'm still looking into better stuff. I'm trying to have something in replace of what we currently have, something that will be set in place for a long time, not just temporarily.

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
nope. Actually, I'm still looking into better stuff. I'm trying to have something in replace of what we currently have, something that will be set in place for a long time, not just temporarily.
Alright, wait, isnt that the same thing?

Aka Whenever Xyphien feels like it

Oh well yup, there is the answer for the deadline >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us