Create a GameHandout Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

skelton912

God of Gaming
If/ when you guys get the new banner made and if its small enough or you'd like to make a small one I would like to post a banner on my website to here. Completely up to you guys and my website doesn't have tons of traffic but id put it in so it wouldn't be nailed by ad blocker and drum up a little more interest. just a thought though get back to me if your interested. I do REALLY like the game hide out jif you guys use thats neat. <3

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
I'm going to make one right now and see how it turns out if it isn't complete crap to me I will post it
[DOUBLEPOST=1439766087,1439764833][/DOUBLEPOST]Where do you guys make your banners btw? Because I'm trying to make mine is paint but since I can't keep my lines straight its impossible for me to make a decent banner

Last edited:

Kuzumer

God of Gaming
this looks like its for professionals so im just gonna watch at all the cool looking banners. good luck people

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
i know about the size is to big I was trying to to something a little like 2k's logo but like I said before I suck at creating things so I just painted my best....

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
upload_2015-8-19_1-26-42.png

Ignore the lines there, but how does everyone feel about this? @sage and I discussed having the hand moved over to the bottom of the T, and seeing how that looks. But here is a draft of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.