Create a GameHandout Banner

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

iXanon

Øŋɇ Ŵĩŋḡɇď ₳ŋḡɇᶅ
Personally not as keen, I know you like blue but a bit of white breaks it up a bit and looks more modern and 'clean'. Also preferred the graphics being separate to the text.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
View attachment 544

Ignore the lines there, but how does everyone feel about this? @sage and I discussed having the hand moved over to the bottom of the T, and seeing how that looks. But here is a draft of it.
I'm really torn between the banner that sage posted and this. Both are pretty cool :D But I think I'm more up for sage's banner :)

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
I like sage's banner best too, I'm not fond of the font on this second one (it feels a bit cartoony?) and while I don't entirely mind the location of the hand, the controller on top of the G I feel throws the logo off-balance. Maybe if it was to the side instead...

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Okay... I took what everyone wanted, talked to @sage and we came up with this! *Sage made it, but it was mostly my idea <3)

Logo.png

newlogo.png

Do you like the small 130px or the large 200 *Large shown below*

upload_2015-8-20_2-57-10.png

Last edited:

IceGolem

God of Gaming
To be honest, I liked this one more
No offense, but our new official logo looks the same as our previous one, but with less effects (no animation, pixel style..) IMO sage's first concept was more professional-looking and it was totally different than our previous logo. But they say that we Czechs are always unhappy and rant about everything, so it might be just me :D

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Don't know if it's still open. Me, @IceGolem and many others find this logo as same as the old one,but uglier without pixels. I've made this within 2 minutes,Martin is my witness :D
You can easily edit it :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us