Create a GameHandout Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

iXanon

Øŋɇ Ŵĩŋḡɇď ₳ŋḡɇᶅ
Personally not as keen, I know you like blue but a bit of white breaks it up a bit and looks more modern and 'clean'. Also preferred the graphics being separate to the text.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I like sage's banner best too, I'm not fond of the font on this second one (it feels a bit cartoony?) and while I don't entirely mind the location of the hand, the controller on top of the G I feel throws the logo off-balance. Maybe if it was to the side instead...

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Okay... I took what everyone wanted, talked to @sage and we came up with this! *Sage made it, but it was mostly my idea <3)

Logo.png

newlogo.png

Do you like the small 130px or the large 200 *Large shown below*

upload_2015-8-20_2-57-10.png

Last edited:

IceGolem

God of Gaming
To be honest, I liked this one more
No offense, but our new official logo looks the same as our previous one, but with less effects (no animation, pixel style..) IMO sage's first concept was more professional-looking and it was totally different than our previous logo. But they say that we Czechs are always unhappy and rant about everything, so it might be just me :D

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Don't know if it's still open. Me, @IceGolem and many others find this logo as same as the old one,but uglier without pixels. I've made this within 2 minutes,Martin is my witness :D
You can easily edit it :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.