Customizing Controllers?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Who here has ever gotten a customizable controller, and or customized their own controller? My Hydro Paint kit just came in today, so I'll be starting to make customized controllers for myself, friends, as well as a little side hobby/job to make a little bit of extra cash :D

If you have gotten a custom controller was it just the look of it, or did it have full customization. Like modded buttons, etc.?
[DOUBLEPOST=1487382554,1485215055][/DOUBLEPOST]An update on this.

I've customized my first controller, it's not the best, but I think it's pretty good :D
2959b8b3aca363033f62868d19550306.jpg

64e312b8bed540153d39cc3cb057a593.jpg

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
That looks pretty cool. Very colorful.

The closest I've come to customizing a controller is putting a sticker on my fight stick.

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
I need to get a customized controller to make claw gripping more comfortable, xbox360 controllers are too small for my long fingers to reliably claw grip which makes me sad.

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
That looks pretty neat! I'm just about the same as sage though, most customization I've done was putting stickers for the XYAB buttons because I kept forgetting which was which on my generic PS-style controller and the stupid game wouldn't show the PS-style buttons. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us