Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 05:09
Who here owns Destiny 2? If so what do you play it on? Is it the Xbone, PS4, or PC. I just bought it the other day, though the campaign is really short I still greatly enjoy the game. Other than 2 other games it's one of the few things I tend to play as of lately.

Local time
Today, 03:09
I've played it on the Xbox One, to be honest, the campaign is mostly enjoyable though some parts feel either grindy or boring. The post story quests are both fun and rewarding. Crucible however, is quite cancerous and wouldn't recommend it.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 05:09
I've played it on the Xbox One, to be honest, the campaign is mostly enjoyable though some parts feel either grindy or boring. The post story quests are both fun and rewarding. Crucible however, is quite cancerous and wouldn't recommend it.
I own it for the Xbone as well :D if you're ever down to play HMU my name is the same as here. I like the PvP tbh and I'm pretty good at it, though there's somethings I'm not too fond of but it's still overall enjoyable to me. I just beat the campaign so I haven't had a chance to play the post story content so looking forward to doing that now :D

Local time
Today, 03:09
Yeah on each planet there's a new purple quest that has about 3-4 stages and each stage gets you a unique reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: