Do you think Mafia III is gonna be Awesome?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you think its awesome!!!?

• Hell yeah!!!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
Did you guys know about the Upcoming game Mafia III ? ,Yes. I'm gonna assume you said yes like Dora.:) Well I saw this Picture on Twitter but hey don't judge a game by its cover.But I think it looks awesome.
ia.jpg

Kuzumer

God of Gaming
I never played the original mafia but mafia II in my a opinion was Amazing and can't wait for the 3rd one. Hope it is as good as everyone thinks

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Is it stand alone? I have not played the other two but this looks cool.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
I really LOVE the original Mafia, both because it was game of my childhood and also a videogame made by Czech developers (the same man who stands behind Mafia - Daniel Vávra - made his own studio named Warhorse and they're working on realistic medieval RPG set in Bohemia named Kingdom Come: Deliverance BTW). The original Mafia is the best game my country ever made, alongside with Black Mirror and Arma. But then, 2K stepped in, and so the sequel didn't feel quite right. It was not a Czech game anymore, unfortunately for us, Czech gamers.
And now, after all these years, Mafia 3 has been revealed. But I'm not hyped at all. Why ? Because the very core of the game, MAFIA has been torn out of the game because we don't play as a member of an italian mafia, but as some black, unsympathetic, dull thug with a cliché story of revenge. Don't take me as a racist, if it wasn't an italian mafia, I would like to play as a Yakuza member, because I still see them as a kind of mafia... but black gang ? I don't think so. I think this stuff belongs to GTA, not Mafia.
It might just be my patriotic me, being dissapointed that one of the few Czech videogame jewels have been taken by a foreign studio and changed into something completely different, but I just think that the only thing Mafia 3 has in common with the previous 2 games is only the name. In my opinion, Hangar 13 (studio developing Mafia 3) wanted to make their own, new game, but they used a famous name to raise the sales.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I really LOVE the original Mafia, both because it was game of my childhood and also a videogame made by Czech developers (the same man who stands behind Mafia - Daniel Vávra - made his own studio named Warhorse and they're working on realistic medieval RPG set in Bohemia named Kingdom Come: Deliverance BTW). The original Mafia is the best game my country ever made, alongside with Black Mirror and Arma. But then, 2K stepped in, and so the sequel didn't feel quite right. It was not a Czech game anymore, unfortunately for us, Czech gamers.
And now, after all these years, Mafia 3 has been revealed. But I'm not hyped at all. Why ? Because the very core of the game, MAFIA has been torn out of the game because we don't play as a member of an italian mafia, but as some black, unsympathetic, dull thug with a cliché story of revenge. Don't take me as a racist, if it wasn't an italian mafia, I would like to play as a Yakuza member, because I still see them as a kind of mafia... but black gang ? I don't think so. I think this stuff belongs to GTA, not Mafia.
It might just be my patriotic me, being dissapointed that one of the few Czech videogame jewels have been taken by a foreign studio and changed into something completely different, but I just think that the only thing Mafia 3 has in common with the previous 2 games is only the name. In my opinion, Hangar 13 (studio developing Mafia 3) wanted to make their own, new game, but they used a famous name to raise the sales.
Is Magia 1 and 2 about the italian Mafia? Sounds up my alley. I saw Mafia II on steam but where can I get Mafia I?

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Is Magia 1 and 2 about the italian Mafia? Sounds up my alley. I saw Mafia II on steam but where can I get Mafia I?
I'm not sure if the family you belong to is really italian, but just picture word "mafia" and everything you associate with it is there.
I don't know where you're from, but you can get on Gamespot, Amazon, E-bay... Czech stores will have it for sure, but I don't think you'd like to pay for shipping :D

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I'm not sure if the family you belong to is really italian, but just picture word "mafia" and everything you associate with it is there.
I don't know where you're from, but you can get on Gamespot, Amazon, E-bay... Czech stores will have it for sure, but I don't think you'd like to pay for shipping :D
I cant seem to find Mafia 1 on PC lol. I'm kinda gettin hyped for playing the first one now XD

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Only Mafia II and III show up. Unless Sleeping Dogs was Mafia 1 XD
Can someone link me? Am I derping?
No, you are right, first Mafia isn't on Steam.
As I said, I think any good retail shop should have it, and you can definitely find it on Amazon or E-bay.

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
I'm playing Mafia 2 as of right now I think think its pretty fun It like GTAV but without Cussing every 10 seconds lol I don't hate GTA V but I'm surprised how many copies it sold I just like Mafia 2 more.

ziumbala

Dedicated Gamer
My hopes are low. The only one sandbox king is Rockstar Games, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us