Does anyone receive the weekly emails?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I have a question, for the past few months I've been sending out a weekly email to everyone who has the "email me" option checked on the forums. I was wondering, does anyone actually receive the emails? I send them out every friday with lots of information, giveaways, etc. that you, as a member should really know about.

The reason I'm asking is because I don't receive them via my email, and I'm hoping it's just me. If you don't receive the email please let me know. I'm planning on doing email exclusive giveaways, etc. to the members, and if you don't receive them, I'll need to use a 3rd party provider (Which happens to be a lot better).

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
No, i'm subscribed to the email and i do not recive it either (i just checked spam for safety reasons).

Nope, no messages, it's more safe to assume there is some problem in the system

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Found it, my client put it in my spam section. But I get email notifications about every alert here - new reply, things like that - even though I set I don't want them in my profile settings.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Found it, my client put it in my spam section. But I get email notifications about every alert here - new reply, things like that - even though I set I don't want them in my profile settings.
lol, the only person to take it off in their profile settings is getting the emails XD I'll have to look into this. :/

IceGolem

God of Gaming
lol, the only person to take it off in their profile settings is getting the emails XD I'll have to look into this. :/
You misunderstood, I have checked that I want the weekly e-mails, but I don't want to get those e-mail notices about new replies to my post, comments to blog and things like that - which I get despite unchecking this in my settings :)
Edit:
don't.png
do.png
And yes, that's Internet Explorer because I'm on my grandma's notebook and Chrome isn't working on it :D

Last edited:

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
You misunderstood, I have checked that I want the weekly e-mails, but I don't want to get those e-mail notices about new replies to my post, comments to blog and things like that - which I get despite unchecking this in my settings :)
ooh okay. I'll be making a new mailing box or something along those lines when I get back, that will have you subscribe to a new mailing host. And I'll be able to send out some high quality mail every Friday to people. This will tell you everything you've missed, current giveaways, future updates/plans, tips and tricks, as well as an exclusive email giveaway or something along those lines :) Well, I'm about to head back out. So @sage you can now get back to running this bish XD

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
Not sure if you needed more confirmation or not, but: I actually just realized I have all the email things checked (even though I normally don't like to get emails) and still haven't gotten a single email about anything, sorry to say. <.< It's supposed to email me when @ mentioned and the notices and stuff but nope, not even in spam.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Is everything in the emails on the announcements? I only check that email box occasionally (lots of different accounts on lots of sites XD)

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
I got a message asking me to confirm subscription at around 10 am eastern, gonna guess that was your doing :p

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, Im trying to get this new email system working. Sorry for the spam. It might happen again depending on if the system is workring now.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us