Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Double GH$ Weekend!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:00
DoubleGH.png

Starting Today 08-June-2017 through 11-June-2017 there will be Double GH$ for every post, and topic created.
Creating one topic will now reward you with GH$ 6 Per Topic.
Commenting one post will now reward you with GH$ 2 per post of 20 characters or more.

Creating a topic in the Gaming Discussion section, including all of it's sub sections (Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo) will reward you with GH$ 8 per topic!

If you haven't been the most active recently, become active now and get rewarded greatly for doing so! We will also be giving away twice as much games this weekend to those who are active. You will get triple entries to our daily giveaway per topic you make in the Game Discussion Section!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:00
Nice, i posted atleast two topics and here is what i got:
  1. Bank
    cajko
    $4
    Bonus posting view
    Proceeded (14 minutes ago)
  2. Bank
    cajko
    $4
    Bonus posting view
    Proceeded (36 minutes ago)
  3. Bank
    cajko
    $1
    Bonus posting view
    Proceeded (37 minutes ago)
I just tested it out, and all seems fine on my end. I posted in the General Gaming section and got GH$ 8 as promised. I've also posted int he help section to receive GH$ 6 as promised as well. I also did a test giveaway for Memories of Vagabond and received the GH$ 6 I was due.

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:00
I just tested it out, and all seems fine on my end. I posted in the General Gaming section and got GH$ 8 as promised. I've also posted int he help section to receive GH$ 6 as promised as well. I also did a test giveaway for Memories of Vagabond and received the GH$ 6 I was due.
How do you explain this then?????

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: