Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Elocrypt's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 00:31
Hello all at GH! I'm Elo, for short. I love art, in all aspects.

Read my about me for a good description.

I love this site, it functions smoothly and looks amazing. Good work dev team!

I'm probably gonna lurk, oh well.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:31
Hello and welcome to the community :D You'll get way more games by not lurking :3 You get GH$ for posting which you can redeem for free games, as well as if you make at least 5 posts or 1 topic a day, you will be entered into our raffle to get a free game for that day :)

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Hello and welcome to the community :D You'll get way more games by not lurking :3 You get GH$ for posting which you can redeem for free games, as well as if you make at least 5 posts or 1 topic a day, you will be entered into our raffle to get a free game for that day :)
Depends on the content of the site, and the community. It's also difficult to be involved in multiple communities at once.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:31
Depends on the content of the site, and the community. It's also difficult to be involved in multiple communities at once.
Can agree, need interesting threads that align with your interest to actually post :p

Anyway welcome to the forums hope you enjoy you stay. I usually lurk a lot too, but i'm moderating so it's k ;)

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 09:31
That's how you live the life of a moderator though, lol

And yeah, I'd be posting things but as I stated here: https://gamehandout.com/threads/locked-threads.2756/#post-16676
I'm quiet unhappy with my experience so far.
Yeah i just read that thread and i agree, stuff has been locked down a bit too early... i think Xyph might have made the timer for closing threads 1 month or so which is a bit short for such a small forums.
Same thing with offtopic, sadly i dont have access to change the lockdown time as that is probably only for administrators or only for Xyphien.

I can "unlock" threads thou, but i think that might mess with the "auto lock" mechanism or it might possibly autolock it instantly again.
Sorry, i cant really help you with this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: