Favorite movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. It's everything I could hope for and more.
I also love A Knight's Tale.

I really loved The Lord of the Rings.
You aren't alone. I recently finished reading the books for the first time. They were great. I knew the name of EVERYTHING for like two weeks after I finished. Then, I forgot them. Lol

New Deadpool was amazing. I can't wait for the second one
I very much disliked this movie. I saw it in theaters, and there were WAY too many pop culture references.

ScrambleYoEggz

God of Gaming
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. It's everything I could hope for and more.
I also love A Knight's Tale.

You aren't alone. I recently finished reading the books for the first time. They were great. I knew the name of EVERYTHING for like two weeks after I finished. Then, I forgot them. Lol

I very much disliked this movie. I saw it in theaters, and there were WAY too many pop culture references.
Princess bride is so good. Love that movie so much.

Damn. I watched guardians of the galaxy 2.
Now that's a 10/10 movie!
Seeing it tomorrow!!

ScrambleYoEggz

God of Gaming
Have you watched those LOTR cartoons from 1978? They're also bretty gud.
But yeah, I rewatch LOTR extended edition once a year at least. Great movies, can never get bored of them. :)

I need to watch that one. I know it's classic but I've always skipped it when on TV. :)
Gosh it's a pretty rough movie to watch. But it's so good. 10/10 would recommend

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Damn. I watched guardians of the galaxy 2.
Now that's a 10/10 movie!
Now that I agree... watch it guys it's as great as the first one annnnnnddddd you get to see the original Guardians of the Galaxy A.K.A. in the movie as the original Ravagers too. I guess my favorite movies are Movie adaptation of comic books. I also love Schindler's List it depicts history horrifyingly accurate. I couldn't agree more with cajko.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
So many great movies coming out!
I want to watch:
  • Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
  • Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales
  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • John Wick: Chapter 2

ScrambleYoEggz

God of Gaming
So many great movies coming out!
I want to watch:
  • Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
  • Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales
  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • John Wick: Chapter 2
All of those are good! Can't wait for Star Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.