Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Favorite movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Yesterday, 20:05
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. It's everything I could hope for and more.
I also love A Knight's Tale.

I really loved The Lord of the Rings.
You aren't alone. I recently finished reading the books for the first time. They were great. I knew the name of EVERYTHING for like two weeks after I finished. Then, I forgot them. Lol

New Deadpool was amazing. I can't wait for the second one
I very much disliked this movie. I saw it in theaters, and there were WAY too many pop culture references.

Local time
Today, 00:05
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. It's everything I could hope for and more.
I also love A Knight's Tale.

You aren't alone. I recently finished reading the books for the first time. They were great. I knew the name of EVERYTHING for like two weeks after I finished. Then, I forgot them. Lol

I very much disliked this movie. I saw it in theaters, and there were WAY too many pop culture references.
Princess bride is so good. Love that movie so much.

Damn. I watched guardians of the galaxy 2.
Now that's a 10/10 movie!
Seeing it tomorrow!!

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 08:05
What is your favorite movie?
I really loved The Lord of the Rings.
Have you watched those LOTR cartoons from 1978? They're also bretty gud.
But yeah, I rewatch LOTR extended edition once a year at least. Great movies, can never get bored of them. :)
Saving Private Ryan for me
I need to watch that one. I know it's classic but I've always skipped it when on TV. :)

Local time
Have you watched those LOTR cartoons from 1978? They're also bretty gud.
But yeah, I rewatch LOTR extended edition once a year at least. Great movies, can never get bored of them. :)

I need to watch that one. I know it's classic but I've always skipped it when on TV. :)
Gosh it's a pretty rough movie to watch. But it's so good. 10/10 would recommend

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 15:05
Damn. I watched guardians of the galaxy 2.
Now that's a 10/10 movie!
Now that I agree... watch it guys it's as great as the first one annnnnnddddd you get to see the original Guardians of the Galaxy A.K.A. in the movie as the original Ravagers too. I guess my favorite movies are Movie adaptation of comic books. I also love Schindler's List it depicts history horrifyingly accurate. I couldn't agree more with cajko.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 08:05
So many great movies coming out!
I want to watch:
  • Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
  • Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales
  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • John Wick: Chapter 2

Local time
So many great movies coming out!
I want to watch:
  • Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
  • Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales
  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • John Wick: Chapter 2
All of those are good! Can't wait for Star Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: