Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Favorite movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soleil

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 01:17
A movie I'm quite fond of, and just saw recently, is Mrs.Doubtfire. :)

Damn. I watched guardians of the galaxy 2.
Now that's a 10/10 movie!
I just saw the movie last week and, honestly, I wasn't too impressed. It wasn't that good compared to the first one. Some parts were really dragged out and the movie was very predictable. But, it wasn't the worst ;p

Local time
Today, 00:17
My Favorite movie is Deadpool 2...Yup great movie
Has that even come out yet?? XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1495603378,1495603099][/DOUBLEPOST]
A movie I'm quite fond of, and just saw recently, is Mrs.Doubtfire. :)

I just saw the movie last week and, honestly, I wasn't too impressed. It wasn't that good compared to the first one. Some parts were really dragged out and the movie was very predictable. But, it wasn't the worst ;p
Mrs. Doubtfire is definitely one of the best movies of all time

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Yesterday, 23:17
I don't have a favorite movie, I like to watch things and either I like them or I don't

Most recent movie I watched in the Cinema was the new Power Rangers movie, and I did enjoy it. I recommend it for anyone that likes some lame humor and alright character development.

Local time
I don't have a favorite movie, I like to watch things and either I like them or I don't

Most recent movie I watched in the Cinema was the new Power Rangers movie, and I did enjoy it. I recommend it for anyone that likes some lame humor and alright character development.
I heard that was actually pretty decent, probably gonna check it out soon haha
[DOUBLEPOST=1495690812,1495690762][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would also recommend watching John Wick 2, 8/10
the first john wick was really good, looking forward to seeing it

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 01:17
LotR is a given, and Harry Potter series. I've watched too many movies to really name favorites, but The Notebook has always been a favorite, as well at The Lake House and What Dreams May Come. The first two are more of the obvious girly answers, as they are romance movies, but What Dreams May Come is a great movie. Robin Williams is fantastic as he always was. I'll miss him.

Oddly enough, my favorite genre is horror type movies.

I would also recommend watching John Wick 2, 8/10
My boyfriend and I loved the first one, we've yet to see the second but I'm sure it's great.

Local time
LotR is a given, and Harry Potter series. I've watched too many movies to really name favorites, but The Notebook has always been a favorite, as well at The Lake House and What Dreams May Come. The first two are more of the obvious girly answers, as they are romance movies, but What Dreams May Come is a great movie. Robin Williams is fantastic as he always was. I'll miss him.

Oddly enough, my favorite genre is horror type movies.

My boyfriend and I loved the first one, we've yet to see the second but I'm sure it's great.
I miss Robin Williams so much. He was great. "GOOOOOD MORRRRNING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAM"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: