Few Updates

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Hello fellow Gamehandout members! If you haven't noticed I've ben making some small changes to the forum over the course of the last few days. I've been at a buddies and have a lot of down time, which they say idle fingers is the devils... something. I like to disagree, as it allowed me to edit gamehandout :D

If you haven't noticed I went ahead and turned the square avatars into Circle avatars. I think it looks smoother, cleaner, and matches the site a lot better!

I went ahead and changed the online now indicator, and made it a pulsating dot instead of an extremely small dot. This way it shows that the person is 'alive' on the site, and once again, I think it looks cleaner, and goes with the site a lot more.

Back a few years ago (2013) a member @Wimali requested a section on the forum, and I told him I would add it. Now... I have terrible short term, so I kind of... forgot. Welp! I was going through all the suggestions, moving them around, and cleaning up the site when I came across that post. I'm a man of my word, and even though it took 2 years XD I finally added the requested section. We now have a Gaming News/Rumors section. This way you can keep up with the gaming news, post about the news, etc. Without having to go on other sites. http://gamehandout.com/forums/gaming-news-rumors.45/

Our goal is to make this an overall gaming community site, and making it so you have to go on as few outside sites as possible. Making it easier on you, and less navigation you have to do :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1441472717,1441465453][/DOUBLEPOST]I've also changed and added a lot of new trophies, as well as customized them from being the default, bland ones. You will now get trohpies/achievements for doing countless stuff.

Here later today I'll be updating the site's theme which will hopefully fix some needed errors/flaws. Such as the New post button being overlapped by the search bar, the search bar in general, tags display, and a few others.

iXanon

Øŋɇ Ŵĩŋḡɇď ₳ŋḡɇᶅ
It's surprising how a lot of little tweaks here and there can help to make a big difference. Really nice work.

My only concern with the additional forum is that if you have too many that are used relatively little - it can make the overall community appear to be less active than it actually is, and potentially put people off from signing up. Just something to be mindful of, and keep monitoring the activity of the forums that you have.. :)

Wimali

God of Gaming
It's only been a few years XD I totally forgot about this DX My short term. How are you btw?
Goodgoodgood, been busy with stuff. Glad to see this website being quite different (especially in terms of activity) compared to 2 years ago ;)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Goodgoodgood, been busy with stuff. Glad to see this website being quite different (especially in terms of activity) compared to 2 years ago ;)
I'm putting a lot of time and money into this. I'm trying to make it the best, and most helpful gaming community out there! :3

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Oh yesh, awesome new tweaks... even if i read this thread a long time back, but i have a bad habit of not responding or not posting when not having an idea >.<