not that i had hard time to read though, but it's rather annoying
at least i can resize it, but still default font is way too small

currently using firefox and zoomed 130%
i think 150% is normal, like other forum, but kinda big

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
To be honest, it's the same font size as most other forums, It's the default font size (or lack of font defined size), even big website like MCForums and Facebook use this size.
If you can zoom in i dont know what's the problem, Judging that the website is dynamic and works totally fine when zoomed in it shouldnt prove a problem.

You can always use ClearType in the windows Control Panel to make the text easier to read, it was made for that after all.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
you see im using glasses and those fonts are too small
not that i had hard time to read though, but it's rather annoyingg
If you wear glasses, wouldn't you be able to read it like this without zooming in? Aren't glasses supposed to correct your eyesight to roughly match the standard 20/20?
I don't need/wear glasses, so I don't really understand.

Nice box gundam, btw.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
If you wear glasses, wouldn't you be able to read it like this without zooming in? Aren't glasses supposed to correct your eyesight to roughly match the standard 20/20?
Generally yes, but some people still have problems with their eyesight if it's not solely a zoom/focus issue

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I think making it bigger wouldn't be good because then I could read less before scrolling. Just zoom the page in if you need to.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I'm pretty sire most modern browsers let you decide your own text size. So yeah most oeople are fine with the size.
Yeah this is true. @ph34r what browser are you using. I can make a tutorial to show you how to increase font size when I get home.